• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
YES ! Give your child the Blade of Woe when they ask for a present !
Then watch them train their assassin skills on the practice dummy.

The unfortunate thing is the kids don`t seem to graduate past daggers as weapons.
Bows never appear on their wish list and they don`t use the targets I`ve installed despite the presence of bows and arrows I`ve placed on the ground and in nearby weapon racks.

since I`m on Xbox , I guess I`m stuck with runts forever.
Neither Runa or Aleson has grown a bit during the 20 Skyrim months since they joined the family

Good idea, I don't use my daggers too much anymore, been using bound weapons lately, they work just as fine so long as I cast them out of hearing range, atleast until I get quiet casting. I'll give it to Runa, she seems more deserving than Francois.

Maybe the kids are secretly vampires, since they don't age...

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Alcoholics.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
when I get hearthfire, my children will take guard training at an early age. they will think it is adventurer training, and it is , but i have my knee-arrow ready. they will finally find out who keeps stealing my sweetrolls!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Well that sucks, turns out I can't give my children the Blade of Woe, oh well, I gave Runa my glass dagger, the 'Dagger of Kendra'.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Judging by the responses I get after a long absence, my kids will grow up to be panhandling moochers who do a lot of running. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they'll turn that into a non-lucrative career of being fundraising marathon runners.

Lindsay

Premium Member
Francois and Sofie will grow up to be Mages considering my character Alessia is a mage and married to Marcurio, and they will both possibly be vampires since I will side with the Vampires in Dawnguard.

Groh

Obviously, Lucia will follow in the steps of her daddy, and be the Archmage of the college of Winterhold, Runa will grow up to be the owner of honorhall orphanage and be much better than Grelod, one day after all that Lucia will come home to whiterun, marry Lars Battleborn, and become Jarl.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Worshippers of lord molag bal lol.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Beggars and/or swindlers. They're always asking me for money...ugh. Now I know how my mama felt...

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Lucia is always bringing animals home, so either she will be Skyrim's first veterinarian, or maybe Skyrim's first zoo keeper!

Runa will go work at Radiant Raiment, or open a shop better than it so that stupid elf will go out of business.

And Sophie will be a gardener.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Saozig

Hippy
I haven't adopted any kids since my last Breton character, Saozig a' Dhubh. I don't know if I want either my Bosmer or Dunmer characters to adopt any kids, but Saozig adopted Blaise and Sofie. I kind of wish that they did "grow up" and you can send them off to a college, a tutor/mentor or to be someone's apprentice, even to someone/someplace outside of Skyrim. They need of add-on for this add-on where you can pay X amount of gold and ship your kids off for some education :p

dwemerDESTRUCTION

Samuel will train with Dwemer weapons like his father eventually becoming the second best swordsman in Tamriel. Only under his father in mastery of one-handed weapons. He will kill Esbern making it look like an accident and marry Delphine. Deeming the efforts to remake them weak, he will rebuild the Blades to it's former glory, becoming it's leader and the hero of budding warriors throughout Mundus. Runa will marry one of Eorlund Gray-Manes sons and will become a great scholar and researcher of the Dwemer like her father. Cacelmo will become the laughing stock of Tamriel and he will jump off of Understone Keep leaving runa to run the Dwemer museum. She will then become the Jarl of Markarth after assasinating the current one and his entire court. And she will make Cacelmo's nephew her steward. They will both receive the concolences of the entirety of Tamriel when their father dies and rises to Sovngard and they will continue both their works for the rest of their lives with a heavy heart missing their Papa.

Wildroses

I'd say Lucia will grow up and join the Companions or else become a mercenary because she spends an awful lot of time fighting her dummy. And Sofie is certainly going to either be a gardner or go back to selling flowerrs. She is always going into my greenhouse and not closing the door behind her, letting all the bugs out so there will be insects buzzing all over the house. I don't mind you going in the greenhouse Sofie, but close the door, dammit! I'm sick of closing it four to six times a day and being lulled to sleep by the buzzing of a bee or torchbug.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
when I get hearthfire, my children will take guard training at an early age. they will think it is adventurer training, and it is , but i have my knee-arrow ready. they will finally find out who keeps stealing my sweetrolls!
the made me laugh for hours!

I Don't remember my children's names since i just adopted them, but my daughter will be the best trader in tamriel and will make a shop with her mother Aela (if she's alive by that time) and my son will be a master of Thu'um and will be the great Dragonborn's predecessor (yes, i will start a new Dynasty)

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
I was serious. Sweetroll theft is the biggest threat to the economy of skyrim. With the black market for sweetrolls and bows which arrows always hit people in the knee, in Riften, Skyrim needs all the extra guards it can get. 200th post!

SnarkyQB

runa once asked me for a gift so I opened the inventory, but the only thing I could give her was... well, mehrune's razor. she was stoked with it too. I wonder what she will become when she grows up...

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
runa once asked me for a gift so I opened the inventory, but the only thing I could give her was... well, mehrune's razor. she was stoked with it too. I wonder what she will become when she grows up...
That right there is all kinds of win.

My Runa is currently running around in her skivvies, preparing for a long and prosperous career as the Ratway's bicycle.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Rhubarb&Custard

Lucia will be the next Arch Mage of the College of Winterhold, and Runa will be a fearsome warrior who will lead the Companions to glory like they've never dreamt of. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts