What will you do untill your twelve o'clock game pick up?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Timm

AKA IRISH STACKS
Im lost on anything to do untill midnight TM. I was all up in UT2004 for a while but now I have no idea. I even bought oblivion again (5th-6th time now) now fun there. What will you guys be doing to keep the anticipation down?

Travis

You gotta check out the new Batman game, Batman: Arkham City. I am having a blast with it... just biding my time until I get my hands on Skyrim.

To placate my World of Warcraft guildies (I benched myself from our raid team for the week following the Skyrim release) I'll probably be spending a lot of time in guild runs of dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, etc. I'm sure my Hunter will enjoy the vacation. ;) I'm also kind of toying with the idea of actually writing a backstory and background for the character I'm creating - I really like role-playing in table-top RPGs and MMOs, and I see no reason why that won't carry over. :)

Come Thursday I'm getting home from work, taking a long nap, then off to GameStop for the midnight release. Haven't been this excited about a game release in years!

Travis

Come Thursday I'm getting home from work, taking a long nap, then off to GameStop for the midnight release. Haven't been this excited about a game release in years!
That's really cool that you are just jumping in with both feet like that that. Right now I am DMing for another couple and my wife, and we also enjoy the role-playing aspect to DnD. I think that's a great idea to write a back story for your Skyrim character. I think I will do the same :) Thanks for the great suggestion.

I wish I could take credit for it - I saw a couple of folks on the forums here had posted backstories for their future characters and thought that looked like a fantastic idea. ;)

Swordsmansmith

I'm having people over that are also getting it at midnight. Were going to have a campfire and eat homemade beef stew. I'm trying to get my hands on some mead to go with it. About 10-10:30 I'll head up to gamestop to get in line and just shoot the bull with the employees. I know all of them pretty well at my local store.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I'm heading over to a friend's house tonight. We're going to play some Battlefield 3, Gears 3 and Rage. I don't even like Battlefield, but I'm going to give it a shot.

Well, Battlefield 3 is the awesome of the awesomenity, if you ask me. I will propably just drop dead of the flue and sleep all over the night, and play Skyrim at the following morning.

In no other multiplayer you can get this type of epicness: http://www.youtube.com/WR1ck1e

Flamingtaco

Sleep. I would plan on being as well rested as possible so you can experience Skyrim to the fullest and not when you're tired and cranky. Unfortunately I can't do midnight anyway because I have school on friday. I could just skip anyway, I'm sure my teachers would understand.

Flamingtaco

Just to remind yourself how much better Skyrim is going to be than all of those games? The only other game I might play for the next two months will have to bf3 and only rarely so I should get in some time on that.

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
Just to remind yourself how much better Skyrim is going to be than all of those games? The only other game I might play for the next two months will have to bf3 and only rarely so I should get in some time on that.
Well in random games i should have said BF3, thats all i have been playing since its release date.

Flamingtaco

Personally I'm drinking heavily. I start at about 5:30 and not sure when I'll stop. Technically the longer you are passed out, the faster release will come. Think about it!
What a responsible idea. Personally I think experiencing Skyrim for the first time while hungover would not be the best way to go about it.

Flamingtaco

Hey I'm at home, what's more responsible then that? Also, I forgot that I'm on a forum where I'm probably close to being the oldest one here.
Oh yeah forgot for a second that you got one of the steam copies. I thought you were going to be driving to pick it up. THAT would have been irresponsible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts