What weapons would you like to see included in future?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Onyx

Hi all,

Just wondering what new types of weapons ppl would like to see included in Skyrim (either by DLC for use console users or by good samaritans for PC users).

For me the main ones are

Katana's -> Not sure if they make a return in Skyrim but have not seem em
Spears -> Loved em in Morrowind
Claws (attached to gauntlets). Since there is no Hand to Hand could be an alternative to daggers. Think it would be pretty cool dual wielding same seriously sharps claws attached to your gauntlets.

I spotted a katana but I didn't obtain it. I wish my character wasn't so goody goody... lol. spear would be cool because there is a lot of good animation ideas that come to mind with a spear. I would like to see a flail. A spiked (or not spiked) ball on a chain that you swing into peoples faces gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Onyx

I spotted a katana but I didn't obtain it. I wish my character wasn't so goody goody... lol. spear would be cool because there is a lot of good animation ideas that come to mind with a spear. I would like to see a flail. A spiked (or not spiked) ball on a chain that you swing into peoples faces gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Aye flail would be awesome (add some decapitation i.e head splatter to that for added effect!). Could defo imagine some nice spear finishing moves as well.

Where did you spot the Katana...must...have....it.....

Aye flail would be awesome (add some decapitation i.e head splatter to that for added effect!). Could defo imagine some nice spear finishing moves as well.

Where did you spot the Katana...must...have....it.....

I found the remenants of the blades in that first town you visit after the tutorial mission... Oh god I forgot the name!!! In that inn .. RIVERWOOD! Ha I remembered... Yeah Riverwood Inn there is a back room you will notice a cabinet or a dresser that is a secret door. Just play the main mission a little and a person that you meet there wields a katana. The blades were a society of gaurds I guess that would depend the king. Their weapon of choice was the Katana

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
There is an obtainable Katana that belonged to a Blade warrior in Bloated Mans Grotto. It's location is easy enough to find from google. It is quite a nice weapon to use when upgraded. It's not quite a Daedra weapon but it isn't half bad starting out.

Onyx

I found the remenants of the blades in that first town you visit after the tutorial mission... Oh god I forgot the name!!! In that inn .. RIVERWOOD! Ha I remembered... Yeah Riverwood Inn there is a back room you will notice a cabinet or a dresser that is a secret door. Just play the main mission a little and a person that you meet there wields a katana. The blades were a society of gaurds I guess that would depend the king. Their weapon of choice was the Katana

You have just made my day! Thanks!

Onyx

There is an obtainable Katana that belonged to a Blade warrior in Bloated Mans Grotto. It's location is easy enough to find from google. It is quite a nice weapon to use when upgraded. It's not quite a Daedra weapon but it isn't half bad starting out.
Thank you! Will head there as soon as I get home and back in Skyrim!

Onyx

I would probably say some type of crossbow, maybe even a rapid fire crossbow

Yeah, have they had a X-Bow before? Cannot remember if there was in Morrowing (been a LONG time since I played that)?

I can't really think of much more I want in the game. The only thing I DONT want to see ever in an Elder Scrolls game is guns. It would make sense seeing as how history and technology moves on, but I just never want to see them
So not like Elder Scrolls, but there are the dwarven machines...

brandon

it would make sense for the dwarven machines to have some kind of auto bow or dart gun but not something you should be able to use in this kind of game. but a flail would be cool and def a spear or pike of some kind.

Throwing knives and throwing axes. Or the ability to use poisons in more unique ways rather than just placing it on the weapon. Splash it in their face or something... I want to be able to take a mommoths husk and beat someone senseless with it.

brandon

are katanas one handed weopons or two? i cant remember i had one in oblivion but its been forever since i played it.

I was sitting here at work thinking, what would be a good solid way to take down a dragon. Then I thought a giant net! Then I thought... What if like in the gladiators they would throw nets to snare people, you could do that in Skyrim? It's perfect in the way that you net them, they thrash and yell and panick then you slowly walk up all creepy like.. Extend your hand and set them on fire. OR!! You slowly pull out your poisoned dagger and slooowwly slide it into their gut... Maybe I am thinking too much on it. It could even be used to capture the people and drag them to jail... or the nearest cliff, whichever you perfer.

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
I wish they made Warhammers 1 handed as well and not just 2 handed. A Scythe would also be a very cool weapon to wield.

brandon

I believe they are two, I thought about that too. I want a dual katana character!
that would be bada** which is what i was hoping but thanks for letting me know. they can still decap people which is still cool though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts