What was your most satisfying kill?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Mine would certainly be Karstaag. I had to construct a sword especially to defeat him, and while I was putting the enchantments on the blade, my bard, (unprompted by me) began to sing "The Dragonborn Comes." It was a special moment, and I knew then that Karstaag's fate had been decided, for I was the Dragonborn and I was coming for him. And so I did. I gave the blade the name Karstaag's Demise. And so it was.

Jewels

POTATO
Alduin. He glitches, and he was literally hopping around like a lunatic. Well, he glitched on my game. To me he was changing colors, like he was purple, then red, then green. And so he was incredibly easy to kill.
Another time, I raided Whiterun with my Stormcall shout, and killed EVERYBODY. So I just sat on the throne, a magnificent powerful Jarl with a dead army and population. XD sooo proud of that. But I had to kill my step brother, Farkas. He was annoying anyway. Boring Zelda freak. Though Zelda is super nice....

JoeReese

Aside from using console commands to make Maven and friends nonessential? I'd say Mogrul in Raven Rock. Once I heard him shaking down the farmer, by threatening his wife, I realized it was time to make him into a convertible.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Umm... I'd have to say Ancano, the Thalmor from the College of Winterhold. I'm actually surprised no one said his name yet (at least not that I saw). He's such a cocky, arrogant asshole and I wanted to kill his ass from day one. All he ever did was belittle me. fl*ff YOU ANCANO, I AM THE GODDAMN DRAGONBORN AND YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY.

Second would be Mercer Frey, because he's also another cocky, arrogant asshole and I can't stand his voice.

Although, now that I have Skyrim for PC, once I make Maven killable, I'm 100% sure that will be my most satisfying kill. I hate that woman so much.

JoeReese

Umm... I'd have to say Ancano, the Thalmor from the College of Winterhold. I'm actually surprised no one said his name yet (at least not that I saw). He's such a cocky, arrogant asshole and I wanted to kill his ass from day one. All he ever did was belittle me. fl*ff YOU ANCANO, I AM THE GODDAMN DRAGONBORN AND YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY.

Second would be Mercer Frey, because he's also another cocky, arrogant asshole and I can't stand his voice.

Although, now that I have Skyrim for PC, once I make Maven killable, I'm 100% sure that will be my most satisfying kill. I hate that woman so much.
Oddly enough, the minute you go to the college, you can Fus Ro Da Ancano into a wall whenever you want, and nobody has a problem with it. :D

Trekiros

The Emperor Titus Mede II on my very first playthrough.
I was playing as a typical Nord guy because I always play the main race on my first playthrough of an elder scrolls game. So I was really pissed at him for kneeling to the Thalmor and betraying the Nords that gave birth to his empire.

I figured, anything would kill him. But how could a Nord express the hatred of all of his race to this coward of an emperor ? What could be the most symbolic way of killing him ?

War cry. The Nords' daily power. A fearsome and guttural shout of anger only a Nord could pull off. The old man collapsed, he couldn't take it.

Assassinate

Watch Your Back
Lord Harkon after he was repeatedly trying to break the partnership between me and my new lover Serana

Commodus

Ulfirc. I was so happy when I sliced that racist pig open!
A close second has to be Grelod. When she gave that speech about beating the children, I didn't even let the old bag finish. Just marched in and cut her down. It made it even more satisfying when you could adopt some of the kids in Hearthfire and give them a better life :)

Lewsean

Tullius, war mongering coward. Hearing him beg to be let lived was so funny, just like the Empire he represents :D.

Wippii

Bookworm
All-time? Brynjolf. by FAR.

Currently I feel that the Wyrm - a pretty strong dragon from the Deadly Dragons mod - that I just spent 12 game hours (1.2 real hours) fighting was an even more satisfying kill than him. For over an hour I stood on a tiny ledge so that the Wyrm's conjured Minions couldn't get to me, shooting arrows at the dragon whenever I could.
Finally plopping that thing's by then transparent backside straight out of the air was insanely satisfying!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
All-time? Brynjolf. by FAR.

Currently I feel that the Wyrm - a pretty strong dragon from the Deadly Dragons mod - that I just spent 12 game hours (1.2 real hours) fighting was an even more satisfying kill than him. For over an hour I stood on a tiny ledge so that the Wyrm's conjured Minions couldn't get to me, shooting arrows at the dragon whenever I could.
Finally plopping that thing's by then transparent backside straight out of the air was insanely satisfying!
I love the long epic ones. My Ebony Warrior battle pictured above took just shy of 72 game hours and started at the Last Vigil marker of course but ended about halfway between Ivarstead and Whiterun.

The legendary dragon battle was shorter but more difficult as I was fighting 3 at the same time. Both battles were on Legend level with no armor, enchantments, or gear improvements. Only magic allowed for me was alteration defensive buffs to make it even possible in any way.

The epic battles are the ones that define you

Latest posts