What was the first thing you did?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How long did it take you to die

• First fight I got into, I forgot to bring a weapon and died soon after

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IM LIKE YOU SKYRIM SPACE PROGRAM FOR ME!!!

• Whats a skyrim?? Im still alive on Fallout

• Total voters

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
For most of us its been a few years since we first started playing the legendary Skyrim. So tell me (if you can remember) What was the very first thing you did? I remember I escaped from Helgen and immediately started running or maybe swimming right past Riverwood(since I stayed in the river all the way down) and then immediately upon seeing Whiterun, I took off to my left and saw a giant........that's the first of many times I volunteered for the Skyrim Space Program. That was what I did how about everyone else?

As a side note answer the poll if you would please Thank you :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Well first off.. I was a complete gaming newbie when I first played Skyrim on Xbox (I'm now a badass PC gamer..lol.) So I had NO idea what I was doing. Hmm from what I can remember....
I did a LOT of shouting.
No, not Dragon shouting.. more..
"SAVE ME Hadvar!"
"Hadvar! Where are you going?"
"Don't leave me HADVARRRR!"
"Wolves?...WOLVES! HADVAR!!"

Joanner1210

The first time I did when i played skyrim was so hilarious. XD Im discovering the whole map in the area (coz i really dont know what to do) and i got lost, and I saw a group of giants. And I attacked them, hoping to get a good stuff from them like their clubs. but unfortunately the giants send me flying in the air like a bird. HAHAHA. :D

I ran straight to Riverwood, then to Whiterun for the Bleak Falls Barrow quest. When climbing the mountain I contracted Rockjoint. I was barely able to make it through the dungeon, but I was unable to defeat the final Dragur Boss. He murdered me...with his VOICE! It wasn't until that point I figured out what the guards were talking about.

Wallcat

I'm actually a bit of a late comer to Skyrim so I remember perfectly - even though I loved Oblivion. When the world suddenly opens up after escaping the first dragon attack I remember feeling very overwhelmed and unsure of myself. I made it to Riverwood, but had picked up too many heavy items and had to spend a while emptying my inventory out in front of the shopkeeper I was hoping to buy new equipment from. Then I stole a horse and rode into the wilderness. Got chased by some unhappy people and well... Things didn't go too well for my character after that.

Belovedad

I remember dying like 6 times in a row when I just started. All unnecessary and relatively stupid deaths haha. Since then I only die stupid deaths :)

Hmm, the first thing I did in Skyrim? Well, as soon as Ralof and I exited Helgen, and he started running towards Riverwood, I, with my immense wisdom, promptly started running in the opposite direction. And I chanced upon an unmarked bandit camp near the lake with a skill book called Nightfall at Sentinel or something. I killed the bandits, went up the road to a Talos shrine with some dead worshipper and a Thalmor Justicar, fought with the skeletons, got the Thalmor cloth armor, and proceeded straight to Falkreath..... whereupon I tried my destruction magic on a seemingly harmless chicken... and you know what happened afterwards...:ashstab:

FromMorrowindOn

Killed the chicken in Riverwood and promptly got killed by the mad villagers even while trying to surrender in any way possible. Yeah, I know, I'm THAT guy. Then I just dived into the main quest, found out that my build was horrible (don't remember what it was) and just rage quit and restarded.

JusApee

I hit a child, he ran off to a guard, I accidentally hit the guard and I got killed. GG in less then 5 minutes. So yeah, I have a lot to learn in this game..

Jake Johnson

My worst death occurred when I fought a dragon (I was level 40) in light armor with the Razor of Mehrunes Dagon...

I got the fourth-class tour of its digestive system.

Razi

A DAMN MOUNAIN

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts