What True TES Class Are you?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
One barbarian and two warriors...though one warrior is almost a mix of barbarian and warrior, I think.

I'm a Viking. (Barbarian with Heavy Armour).
Actually, I would argue that a Viking class would basically be a barbarian. Vikings wore light armor, mostly chainmail and hardened leather, in contrast to the heavily armored knights of the period. You have to remember the Vikings were sailors and you don't wear heavy armor while on the water, you'd sink like a rock. Also, they engaged in hit and run tactics where speed was critical--get into a town, sack it, and make out with the loot with as little engagement as possible.

TES and a lot of games like this use terms like Barbarian in ways that are almost unrecognisable from the Historical terms they're using. I accept it, this is Nirn, not Earth, Tamriel, not Europe, and they probably don't even speak English, but it's translated for our benefit. To avoid confusion, I use the TES meanings of words like Berserker, and Barbarian when I'm talking about Skyrim, and the Historical meaning (Basically, Barbarian meant not allied with the Empire, Church, or State that was calling the "Savages" savages.)

BoT, I've played them all, even in the games with pre-made classes, I used some of them as templates for my own unique variations, because it's the creative aspect that I'm interested in. (My favorite Game Franchise ever is Armored Core) Because I'm a Builder. That's what I do, and what I love. If I had to pick a favorite form TeS of all time, I'd say Spellsword, because they're the most fun to play, but ask me again in a week, I might have a different answer.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Pure mage I use nothing but magic and only wear either my Thalmor robes or master destruction robes.

Pure mage I use nothing but magic and only wear either my Thalmor robes or master destruction robes.
Pretty dang hard way to play. Which is why I love it. Right now, I'm making the worst possible class for me, a Breton Knight. Heavy Armor, Battleaxe, Bow, (I have to make her a viable character) and Smithing. I've added Lockpicking, and Speech to level further, faster, but it's still slow goinh. She's so slow, almost realistically so compared to some of my characters (Especially unarmored Altmer) I have no idea how some of you guys do it.

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
I'm a mage at heart, always have been. I feel it is a more "civilized" way of combat, and swords seem somewhat barbaric to me.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Pretty dang hard way to play. Which is why I love it. Right now, I'm making the worst possible class for me, a Breton Knight. Heavy Armor, Battleaxe, Bow, (I have to make her a viable character) and Smithing. She's so slow, almost realistically so compared to some of my characters (Especially unarmored Altmer) I have no idea how some of you guys do it.
Its really not that hard it just takes alittle getting used to. When your destruction cost 0 and you can keep casting its not hard at all.

Its really not that hard it just takes alittle getting used to. When your destruction cost 0 and you can keep casting its not hard at all.
You're still ultra-squishy without armor, and Destruction caps low without Mods. I see you use exploits to make it a little easier, but even with them, it's not at all like a Tank, nor Assassin. Don't get me wrong, I love me my mages, but mostly for the challenge.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Currently playing as a Witchhunter

As for those above about pure mage.

Destruction used with conjuration can be useful as the duel impact perk will keep someone staggering, every time they recover, you hit them again. Works against dragons, works against everything.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
I've tried many builds but none suit me as well as the Witch Hunter. I'm adding my own spin on it which is the Thieves Guild. It's a lot of fun and challenge but gets easier as I go. I'm more of a chaotic good person and do what I want and the right thing when needed. ;)

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts