What to Do in Skyrim When you Get Bored

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did you try these?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Nightpolymath

Hey there, I'm gonna be talking to you about some things you can do in skyrim once you start getting bored of it. These activities require PCs though, so that you may spawn NPCs

-----------------

Alduin Time:

Super fun in big cities or small villages alike, gather up resistance and try to kill Alduin :) Killing alduin is extremely hard. In fact, its impossible to kill him, but I do it anyway. Having fireballs burn the city, and volleying the dragons with the guards you gathered together is fun. I constantly see guards flying To start this off, you need to do something along the lines like this:

1) Find a suitable city to start alduin time in

(I like doing it in Whiterun because of the companions, and Riften because gathering resistance in the canals is epic).
2) Get a hard save, one before he attacks you know. If you forget to save and he's killed everyone, you're screwed.
2) Spawn Alduin doing this tilde command:
player.placeatme 8E4F1
You should also spawn some guards to help you kill'im. That's it for this part. Now the second one :)
----------------​
Thalmor Invasion:​
Self Explanatory. Thalmor can get really strong, and it's fun to kill the evil elves.
Do player.placeatme 2B124 10 to get started inna city.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I like to do trick shots with arrows. Such as placing an apple on an npcs head and shooting it off from a distance.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts