1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

What to do After You Finish The Game

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Mr1cammando, May 28, 2012.

1. Mr1cammando

Mr1cammando asdf

What do you do?

I've taken to killing anyone who I have the faintest memory of being a douche to me. Which is everyone. :D
  2. Raven

Raven Member

I fast travel during the main quest, so once thats done I'll pick an empty spot on my map to discover every location/quest there.
    Kinda fun really, gives it an adventurer feel

Or scout the local inn for any potential game ;)
  3. Punz

Punz Dark Lord of Skyrim

Start a new character and don't do the main quest. Just role play this time around.
  4. Purr

Purr :3

I don't understand... how could you finish Skyrim? You mean main quest? That's not all that Skyrim is. I have been playing over 500 hours and it will be loooong time before I have done all interesting quests...

But when my quest list is almost empty, then I am going to discover many, many new places! 8)
  5. sahqonsah

sahqonsah Member

I've had skyrim since. 11.11.11 and I still haven't touched the main quest, I just love exploring and role playing and finding all sorts of interesting quests to take up my time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
  6. Harperlarp

Harperlarp Member

I'll just do what I do when I finish any game, play another game.
  7. DdraigGwyn

DdraigGwyn Cymru

Because of the Radiant Quest systems, you never really finish. However, to celebrate ending the main quest I walked the entire perimeter road, checking out every location along the way.
  8. imaginepageant

imaginepageant of House Lannister