What to do after playing the Main Quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did this help you, or give you an idea in any way?

• Yes It did

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A little bit

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Not At ALL! IMPROVE THIS! *RAGE*

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
======================== INTRODUCTION ===========================
This thread is what you can do in skyrim after finishing the Main Questline, and your bored. These are MY ideas and I may update it with someone else's idea, or with another way I play. WHEN I do, I will credit them, but for now, these are my Roleplaying options for those very bored in skyrim, and they dont know what to do~!

Keep on reading! :D

===============================================================
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
========================== RESIDENT =============================
This is just an easy person to roleplay as! You just simply Be a Nord, Khajiit, Elf, Imperial or Argonian resident. To be a resident, you can do literally anything except go doing Theives guild, Mage college and those kind of quests, oh, and not really hunting quests, or putting bandits in their place! The kind of resident we are talking about are Residents that are possibly Thanes, Blacksmiths, Merchants and farmers.

First of all, just become a thane in a Hold (If you need to) to buy a house, if you didnt already. Find a Man/woman in skyrim to marry and spend your life with! (OPTIONAL)
Ask him / her to live in your home if you didnt already
^^ ------------------OR------------- ^^
Go to his/her house IN A HOLD.
Then, you just basically live in game like how you live in real life.
Well. I'll explain more!
Everyday, you have to eat something, cook, change your clothes AND SLEEP. Everynow and then, you would run out of food. So you would go to a stall in a hold, or a shop to buy food, to possibly cook at home, or to eat when you return. You would run out of money, so you would FARM (OPTIONAL) and get cabbages etc. and sell them to farmers. Or if you dont farm, you have to chop firewood and sell it to someone.
Live your life in skyrim like a resident! Its easy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
======================== Beggar =================================
"Sure Im a Dirty Beggar, why would you want to even speak to me?!"
Ever wondered what it would be like to play skyrim as a beggar? Well, here is how you CAN.
If you dont have the rags (The clothes that you start out with) from Helgen, you can go in jail for something, serve your time and get back out with them.
You shouldnt have much money except a few septims. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE 100 or over 8 SEPTIMS!

You can go around stealing food to eat ONCE a week.
So,
You should have at least 1 or 2 food items in your inventory.
To buy food, you need to pickpocket or take up septims that are lying around.
Sleep in random bedrolls, hay piles and others. NO INNS FOR YOU :p

==============================================================
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------EDITOR NOTES / THANKS
Haiyo readers! :D Thats for reading this guide. These are my OWN ideas of what to roleplay in skyrim. I would update this thread, possibly VERY often. So I have to experiment with my Skyrim disc very often :p
Guess how much effort this needed to post.
6 hours experimenting The resident.
3 HOURS experimenting the beggar.

9 HOURS PLAYING SKYRIM for this guide.. :eek:
Not much though, but please, give kind feedback and ways how I can improve this guide AND send in the other ways, I will try it out and put it in here and credit you! :D

oh_shit

======================== INTRODUCTION ===========================
This thread is what you can do in skyrim after finishing the Main Questline, and your bored. These are MY ideas and I may update it with someone else's idea, or with another way I play. WHEN I do, I will credit them, but for now, these are my Roleplaying options for those very bored in skyrim, and they dont know what to do~!

Keep on reading! :D

========================== RESIDENT =============================
This is just an easy person to roleplay as! You just simply Be a Nord, Khajiit, Elf, Imperial or Argonian resident. To be a resident, you can do literally anything except go doing Theives guild, Mage college and those kind of quests, oh, and not really hunting quests, or putting bandits in their place! The kind of resident we are talking about are Residents that are possibly Thanes, Blacksmiths, Merchants and farmers.

First of all, just become a thane in a Hold (If you need to) to buy a house, if you didnt already. Find a Man/woman in skyrim to marry and spend your life with! (OPTIONAL)
Ask him / her to live in your home if you didnt already
^^ ------------------OR------------- ^^
Go to his/her house IN A HOLD.
Then, you just basically live in game like how you live in real life.
Well. I'll explain more!
Everyday, you have to eat something, cook, change your clothes AND SLEEP. Everynow and then, you would run out of food. So you would go to a stall in a hold, or a shop to buy food, to possibly cook at home, or to eat when you return. You would run out of money, so you would FARM (OPTIONAL) and get cabbages etc. and sell them to farmers. Or if you dont farm, you have to chop firewood and sell it to someone.
Live your life in skyrim like a resident! Its easy!

======================== Beggar =================================
"Sure Im a Dirty Beggar, why would you want to even speak to me?!"
Ever wondered what it would be like to play skyrim as a beggar? Well, here is how you CAN.
If you dont have the rags (The clothes that you start out with) from Helgen, you can go in jail for something, serve your time and get back out with them.
You shouldnt have much money except a few septims. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE 100 or over 8 SEPTIMS!

You can go around stealing food to eat ONCE a week.
So,
You should have at least 1 or 2 food items in your inventory.
To buy food, you need to pickpocket or take up septims that are lying around.
Sleep in random bedrolls, hay piles and others. NO INNS FOR YOU :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------EDITOR NOTES / THANKS
Haiyo readers! :D Thats for reading this guide. These are my OWN ideas of what to roleplay in skyrim. I would update this thread, possibly VERY often. So I have to experiment with my Skyrim disc very often :p
Guess how much effort this needed to post.
6 hours experimenting The resident.
3 HOURS experimenting the beggar.

9 HOURS PLAYING SKYRIM for this guide.. :eek:
Not much though, but please, give kind feedback and ways how I can improve this guide AND send in the other ways, I will try it out and put it in here and credit you! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no offence but i beleive this would be the MOST boring thing to do after you finish the main questline, but good try

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no offence but i beleive this would be the MOST boring thing to do after you finish the main questline, but good try

Its not anything much, its something to do. Its more roleplaying than IM DRAGONBORN SHOUTIN PEOPLE OFF CLIFFS.

No offense taken.
If you have the PC ver. Obviously you can use mods. Search Skyrim Nexus.

Not only that there are TONS of side quests to do as well. I mean tons.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts