• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
hey you know what this website needs? it needs a link to the most faverote mods of the people who play skyrim it also needs a download link so people can litteraly just download and play....it needs a special page for the xbox..and ps3 :bluedragon:

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
I don't even know what you are trying to say here. Makes zero sense. There's already a section for mods. And why would there be a download link to the mods? Or do you mean a download link to the game? And why would there be a need for separate sections for the PS3 and 360?

Sense, you make none.

with the mods i ment like a link tyo skyrim nexus and they should create the ps3 section and the xbox section because you pc players would say oh type in //:give0081823344 and we cant get console commands making the console players say..."huh" or "how do you that?"

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
We use the prefix feature to differentiate between the different platforms when asking for help.

As far as a link to Nexus, I don't know if I'm terribly on board with that. We certainly offer links to mods when asked in threads and one of our members wrote an extensive article on mods for Skyrim that included screenshots, links and instructions for installation. I feel like we've done our due diligence as far as making sure our members can get the mods in which they are interested.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
We use the prefix feature to differentiate between the different platforms when asking for help.

As far as a link to Nexus, I don't know if I'm terribly on board with that. We certainly offer links to mods when asked in threads and one of our members wrote an extensive article on mods for Skyrim that included screenshots, links and instructions for installation. I feel like we've done our due diligence as far as making sure our members can get the mods in which they are interested.
ok thank you....now how do i close this thread so no one can post anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts