• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pepe Le Pew

I'm having a lot of problems with the Hearthfire? one (Sorry if I got the name of that game wrong, I know the games - I just have short term memory problems). I couldn't find the right knd of help on the Internet. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, what to look for or what to do. I did adopt a girl, and I found a couple of toys, and clothes, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with her, besides play tag or hide and seek.

If anyone can direct me to a really good place with TONS of info on it, I would be really appreciative. it may even be on this site somewhere, but I haven't found it yet.

Just so you all don't get confused, I am disabled and I just haven't caught on with navigating around on the Internet or on this website. I haven't made very many posts yet because i'm kind of lost here, so please bear with me. :)

I guess I should clarify that a bit. I am *physically disabled and it, (along with my meds), affects my memory, thinking, etc. I don't normally tell people about this, but I thought some of you might wonder why I don't know what I'm doing because people do ask sometimes (not here).

Thank you in advance. :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I've made this post it's own thread in our Hearthfire section. I think you'll have a better shot at finding your answers here.

sticky runes

Hearthfire doesn't really give you a long term quest to finish, it's more like a bunch of extra features to use in your own time when you take a break from doing quests.

the only quests you really need to do are the ones to help the towns of Falkreath, Dawnstar or Morthul. Once you gain the jarl's approval, you can buy a plot of land and build a house on it, choose a person to serve as your steward, move your spouse or adopted children there, and continue working on the house, adding different rooms and furniture, etc.

But that's basically how Hearthfire works - it just gives you additional activities to do, and is more about decoration than quests.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts