What score would you give Dawnguard out of 10?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What score would you give Dawnguard?

• Total voters

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
What score would you give Dawnguard out of 10?
I am on PS3 so I have to wait a couple of days to get it.
Please try to refrain from spoiling for me.
Thanks.

Tman2177

I was anxiously awaiting the release of dawnguard since i first read about it on the internet in may. And so far after completing one part of the story, i would have to say that i am very impressed with the DLC. The new content is very cool and the new creatures are exciting to battle and the dungeons and caves are nice to delve into and explore. Very nice DLC, overall. I hope another one is released some time in the near future.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
The only reason I didn't give it a ten is because I wanted more content. But the content they did add was awesome.

Derek Jeder

Yes, it could have been better. Yes, they could have added some werewolf quests among other things, but hey, it's Skyrim, and it's hard not to like anything from Bethesda. 8/10, because it's a nice addition to the game for a first DLC.

Nick_Tbolt

I would give it a 9, its awesome, the new weapons, new armor, and a special set of armor ;) also the missions are freaking awesome

Liquid ICS Thunderbolt

Natrilis

great content, awesome ideas, not that much other than a couple kool new quests. waste of 20 bucks. shoulda been 10. still, it takes awhile to program this intense kind of game. the game was great before the dlc, and is excellent with it. 6/10

Medea

The Shadow Queen
7/10. The new equipment is especially good if your character uses light armor. Would have liked to see a little bit more, but there are just enough surprises to keep you going until you complete the questline. A little pricey (1600 points on the xbox), especially for how short the questline actually is, but the extra content makes up for it. Overall, good enough.

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
great content, awesome ideas, not that much other than a couple kool new quests. waste of 20 bucks. shoulda been 10. still, it takes awhile to program this intense kind of game. the game was great before the dlc, and is excellent with it. 6/10[/

$20?! Woah! That's too much. Thanks for the review.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
The only reason I didn't give it a ten is because I wanted more content. But the content they did add was awesome.
Same here. It was a strong DLC, I would recommend it to anybody.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I thought it was a great DLC, my first playthrough i would have gave it a 10. That was until i found out on my second playthrough that it was the exact same storyline for both sides. This is why i gave it a 7 because it was good but i was dissapointed about that.

Jacobhwrd

6/10 just for the length alone. If it had been longer then it would have easily been a 9/10. But it is still well worth the money.

Nick_Tbolt

6/10 just for the length alone. If it had been longer then it would have easily been a 9/10. But it is still well worth the money.
How long did it take you? I was able to play it for about 16 hours before completing it, and it was still fun, never got bored

Redguard level 81 - Dual Enchanted Dragonbone Axes - Fully Upgraded Werewolf

Jacobhwrd

I think I only got about 8-10 hours max out of it for the main quest line. Granted I do still have the side quests and all to do but I expected it to take longer.

Nick_Tbolt

I think I only got about 8-10 hours max out of it for the main quest line. Granted I do still have the side quests and all to do but I expected it to take longer.
Ok, I did a lot of the side quests for the DG before doing the main quests. And I'm still not done with all of them

Derek Jeder

How long did it take you? I was able to play it for about 16 hours before completing it, and it was still fun, never got bored

16 hours? Wow, what did you do? Sleep or something? Took me like 4 hours actualy.

Nick_Tbolt

16 hours? Wow, what did you do? Sleep or something? Took me like 4 hours actualy.
No, that is gameplay, I did a whole lot of side quests and stuff and then did a lot of the main quests, but I also explored the Soul Cairn and the Forgotten Vale a bunch, some parts were tough on Master

Derek Jeder

No, that is gameplay, I did a whole lot of side quests and stuff and then did a lot of the main quests, but I also explored the Soul Cairn and the Forgotten Vale a bunch, some parts were tough on Master

Yea, I did all of that within 6 hours

Yea, I did all of that within 6 hours
I'm posting this against my better judgement, for I fear that this will spiral out of control. Not everyone is a speedrunner. SOME of us prefer to start new characters and savor new things. It is very clear that you think your bragging. No one, I repeat, no one thinks that you are "cool" because you rushed through something.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts