What race will you be for TESO?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What race

• Total voters

Olsthepols

Fus Ro Dah
I just wanted to know what race most people are planning on being.

Geel-Kajin

Haha it's so obvious which race the 3 of us picked based on either our profile picture, signature or name lol

Adventurer

well... there are no Impreials... second hoice would be the Nords... but I dislike their allies... so I'll make Bretons. :)

Lucid

When in doubt - Wood Elf. Always wood elf.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
An Altmer Dragonknight or Sorcerer. I like these class skills along with the racial bonuses of Altmers. However , I am not just picking them because of the skills and bonuses but because I like Elves a lot :).

aela

What I wanna know is when the hell it will be launched, everytime I check it isnt ready yet

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Rimfaxe96

Still unsure. For singleplayer gameplay, I've always loved Redguard sniper build, but I wonder how good that will do in PvP gameplay.
Second favourite would be battlemage for which I'd take an Altmer, I also like the lore which surrounds them. But somehow I don't like playing as big character either. I just can't decide. :sadface:

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
There are a lot of people outraging at the moment because certain races / factions will be behind a paywall. You can play as an Imperial and be able to join whatever faction with whatever race - but only if you are willing to buy the special deluxe edition. This is not something you can obtain or accomplish throughout the game.
Many people feel like ZeniMax is being money grubbing because this goes against a lot TES stands for. Which is playing the way you want to play. Paywalls are also something for Free-To-Play MMO's where developers use it to finance their game. But in a subscription game that costs 15 dollars (15!) a month, it shouldn't be a thing.

This is a video ShoddyCast made. I bet most people are familiar with him. It is a long video, and the interesting part starts at 15:40

AS88

Staff member
AN IMPERIAL!! :p

Lucid

When in doubt - Wood Elf. Always wood elf.

I'll probably still end up making a Bosmer Nightblade, but I when I made my first character in the beta environment it felt too predictable (for me), and so I went with a Breton Templar.

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
I'm going to be the odd-ball here and say Nord. :Dragonborn:

SaveVsBedWet

I've traditionally piloted Bretons, although I had a Dark Elf in Morrowind, and always female characters. The prospect of Wood Elf is intriguing though, as I haven't given serious thought to that race, or Valenwood for that matter, since Arena, and beyond remembering them as great archers, I can't recall the advantages. Gotta read up on that, but it will most likely be Breton again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts