What other creatures would you have liked to become in Skyrim besides Vampires and Werewolves?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Wererabbit:
Were-Rabbit-plush.jpg

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I would have to visit both ends of the spectrum. :rolleyes:

In the blue corner and as stated previously, I would have to go with a mudcrab. But not just ANY mudcrab. Oh no! My mudcrab would be able to unleash ALL the dragon shouts. Can't you just picture the facial expressions of a sabre cat or bear who get launched into next Monday? :eek::D

And in the red corner, we have a cuddly, woolly Mammoth. Are you f***ing kidding me?! Now's my chance to stomp on all you annoying mortals. I so love that squish and splat sound effects. Naturally, further spelunking in dungeons would have to cease. But then, that's what followers are for, right? ;)

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Werecrab.

Grohiik

the wolf
anything involving lycanthropy would be something I'd enjoy. Werecrocs are cool and one I would love weresharks but weredracos thats just badass

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
anything involving lycanthropy would be something I'd enjoy. Werecrocs are cool and one I would love weresharks but weredracos thats just badass
I hadnt thought of sharks.

Morgan

Slaughterfish. I'd lurk in shallow streams and yellow the loincloths of innocently wandering Nords!

Werelions anyone? Then I can pretend I'm Scar from Lion King and push Ulfric or Elisif into a pit of rampaging mudcrabs and take over as the true High King! The Dragonborn is the true High King of Skyrim!

Not something to become, but something I'd like to see is a Snake. Just one, the Ancient Nords obviously knew of them, but they must have gone extinct. Now, they're more mythical than Dragons. Likewise, Owls...

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
a wolf...not a werewolf but a normal wolf or a sabrecat would be cool,or mammoth.with the mammoth you could stomp a mudhole in your enemies.but really,i would love to be able to controle one of those massive dwemer robots.

Panshi

New kitten on the block
I'd like to see more fairy tale creatures like leprechauns, fairies and fauns, who would run the woods like foxes and rabbits do in Skyrim, and would set you on a quest or reveal a treasure emplacement if you catch them.

sticky runes

Merman/mermaid
Imagine that? Breathing underwater, poking things with your trident and catching them in nets.
The mermaids could use their singing voices to lure people to their deaths.

Unicorn
That would be nice. You could run really fast without getting tired. And use some undead/deadra banishing powers. Kicking goats across taverns like in Stardust.

Would love to see centaurs... Have the Elder Scrolls ever used Greek mythology?

Jamirus

Eater of random alchemy ingredients
It would be fun to become Slenderman... lol.

But seriously, if i could choose one it would be a strange, black ethereal mist that can't be damaged by anything but spells. It would also kill anyone who is inside it. Or i'd choose a giant snake that has the ability to inflict many different types pf poison damage like Fear, Frenzy, Paralysis and health damage and can pick up people and swallow them whole with one gulp.

Aussie

I think when someone turns into a werewolf they be more fun if they had things like rapid heal imunmity to sickness and poison and other stuff like active effects during human from to and maybe a alpha werewolf form as well or king werewolf and to add to the game playable demons and fishmen or mermaid shark people kind of race like seafolk and wendigos

Jurgarik Greycloak

Techno master of Tamriel.
Honestly, I would rather have had this:
  • Werewolf for warrior builds (given)
  • Vampires for assassin/thief builds (just because)
  • Liches for Mage builds (makes sense)
Other than these three, nothing really sticks out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts