What looks better DragonScale or DragonPlate

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

Forget about light or heavy skills, buy looks! whats looks better THE scale OR plate!
LETS TALK!

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I love Plate personally. Dragonscale looks pretty plain and boring.

jarif

I love Plate personally. Dragonscale looks pretty plain and boring.
i think it depends on what race you play as. My main character is now a badass lone wold but he use to have kharjo (my fav follower) and i thought he looked really good. Despite that i have no perks for light armour have alchemy though) it looked good on my nord

Penguin Born

Vampire Lord
Forget about light or heavy skills, buy looks! whats looks better THE scale OR plate!
LETS TALK!
Both look great on Male and Female characters honestly (my opinion) but I like Dragonscale more than Dragonplate. I just think Dragonplate looks a little bland... of course this is just my opinion, feel free to choose!

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
Dragon Plate looks eh but the helmet is just blah and same with the dragonscale its just blah

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I hate these threads.

This is like asking what the best color is, or what brand makes the best clothes. This is an opinionated question and as such will get (many different) opinionated answers. There is not best or worst looking when it comes to armor.

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
Am I the only one who likes Dragon Plate better? :)

Adam Warlock

it`s those bones hanging around the butt that ruin Dragonplate for me .
otherwise it`s pretty nice for heavy and looks good on Khajiit so I have followers Jzargo and Kharjo wearing it
the arch-mage robes with dragonscale gauntlets and boots is my favorite outfit using dragon pieces as far as looks are concerned

jarif

it`s those bones hanging around the butt that ruin Dragonplate for me .
otherwise it`s pretty nice for heavy and looks good on Khajiit so I have followers Jzargo and Kharjo wearing it
the arch-mage robes with dragonscale gauntlets and boots is my favorite outfit using dragon pieces as far as looks are concerned
in a certain angle, the helmet looks nice

Adam Warlock

i wish you could somehow paint the armours :sadface:
yes ! getting a good color/tone match between mixed pieces is my hardest task when designing an outfit especially with the green and brown

Serana is my favorite model when trying out gear because she will move around and let you see the armor in motion from different angles

would love to have glass in red or black

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
I think Dragonscale looks a lot better. To me the Dragonplate seems like it might be made out of wood or something. I don't know what it is, but the color/texture of the Plate is off-putting. However, I vote neither of the helmets. I think if anything, the Jagged Crown is a much better fit than either of the helmets.

Adam Warlock

If the dragons are different colors , why aren`t the scales ?
white armor from frost dragons , for instance ?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts