What level are your characters on?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueBull

DovahBull
What level are they on and what is the race, age, gender, and names?

I have 3 high elves, a Breton, and Argonian. All male.

Amradel

I have a Female Bosmer archer named Ammar Esren which is about level 33 right now.
And a Male Imperial Bosmer mage which I only just started the other day, he is around level 3, I have already forgotten his name... :p I think it's Marnyol.

Last edited:

Lewsean

Current character is Ysmir Stormblade, a level 34 male Nord who wears Stormcloak Officer armor and wields the Rueful Axe.

ysmir.jpg

Last edited:

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I make and remake characters way too much but here are some of my favorites.

Paladin Rhew, female, snow elf, lv. 30, mage/archer

Basilio, male, imperial, lv. 36, restoration/one-handed

Anaril, male, altmer, lv. 30ish, one-handed/conjuration/sneak

Takel'var, male, argonian, lv. 45, one-handed/archer

Pangur Ban, female, khajiit, lv. 30 something, one-handed/archer

What level are they on and what is the race, age, gender, and names?

I have 3 high elves, a Breton, and Argonian. All male.

I have a total of, I think, six characters now. I play some more than others but all serve a purpose and have different builds.
I have my main character, a female Wood Elf Nightblade/battlemage, named Serah Estiph. She is level 54 now, and has completed the main quest line and a few faction ones as well (Dark Brotherhood, Dawnguard, finishing up the Thieves Guild reputation quests, currently about 75 percent done with The College of Winterhold quest line). She's married to Mjoll the Lioness, one of the few warriors she considers even on par with her skill in battle.
She has adopted two street orphans, Lucia and Blaise. Once she's finished all the faction quests and made a name for herself, she'll be doing the Dragonborn DLC, a Trial of Badassery for Destruction, and then will be mostly retired to Lakeview Manor to live out her days with her makeshift family - though she will still have the occasional odd adventure. It's to ingrained in her not to (for example, The Ebony Warrior and various radiant quests. I love this character to much to ever truly retire her).

Next is Andromeda, a female Orc two handed warrior. She is level 16 at the moment I believe or thereabouts. She has just begun the main quest line (climbed up High Hrothgar, saw and learned from the Greybeards, has to do the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller although for some reason the Cultists already paid her a visit). I think she may end up joining The Blades but I'm not sure yet.

Then comes Nymeria, who is level 6, a female Nord. She's a Shieldmaiden, and so uses sword and board. Haven't done a lot with her as of yet, but she's going to be my "good" playthrough and do all that comes with that. She will however join the Companions and the Circle. Though mostly good she has a bit of a dark side, as most of my characters do.

I also have a High Elf pure mage, I believe she's level 5 or thereabouts. She's a no fast travel character and so doesn't get played very often. Her name is Wren Mnemosyne. She just made the long journey from Whiterun to Winterhold and joined the college.

I have a Khajiit sneak archer and thief named Gypsy Moon. She is level 9 now I think.

Andy most recent character, a female Dunmer named Ianthe Tinúviel. She will eventually become a Vampire Lord, and for the moment is working on becoming a powerful Illusion mage. She also uses the other schools of magic but is mainly an Illusionist; part of the reason why she will be a Vampire Lord is to strengthen her abilities. And can I just say I love Dark Elves? Ianthe is my first and my second favorite character thus far.

As I said I will eventually be retiring, for the most part, my main character. The purpose of having all these characters is to mainly experiment with the mechanics of Skyrim and see what I want to play next. Though regardless, I do normally on any RPG have atleast two to three characters. Eventually I'll be sizing downward. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kame43

As of now, my favourite character is Markus Flame-Champion, a level 28 Dumner Destruction Mage/ Conjurer. I also have a Bosmer Ranger at level 9 named Ronin. I'm roleplaying that he's Faendal's brother.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trekiros

I have a tradition of stopping at level 50.
The description of my current characters are all in my signature. They're all lvl 50 except for Thor which is currently lvl 31.

I'm considering starting a new character. Maybe a werewolf. There are a few interesting mods that have been released since I started Thor (Wheels of Lull, Anna's NPCs, Wintermyst) so I could just go back to an older character like my illusion mage and get a few extra hours of gameplay in them.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
My first character was a female High elf called Isabella, created her on the experimentation basis of magic, still my character with the most stuff in her living quarters though the actual build and skill assignment is poor - I go back to her every now and then and check the quest stages and items, usually reminding me of what to do on my better current build. I did all the magic ritual spells on her, she is lvl 70.

Current builds an Orc, since my lvl 70 mage was squishy in combat I decided to test out block and other defensive skills, also scrapped useless skills like lockpicking and sneak (both at lvl 15) - since my char just charges in, usually have dead thralls beside me aswell, theres no need for stealth. He's level 33, although when I hit the "Level up" option, I'll get 8 level ups, but you can cancel out the second level by quickly exiting the menu, so im gonna use the levels for training pickpocket. Also Lockpicking is useless when you can just command followers to open chests/doors, ive never had to use a lockpick so far, and if a master chest is out of reach, I just Fus-Doh-Rah my follower to the chests location (lol).

I got into an obsession with creating new characters and levelling them to 20 when i was testing out skill perks, but now im over that, I just save ridiculously often (had to delete about 1'000 saves the other day, absolute nightmare). Best tactic to use when your about to do something that you might regret, or just encounters you might not survive etc...

Overall really enjoying my orc atm, Beserker rage is just epic.

luke.zuvela

My first character my level 50 khajjit assasin I did everything all guild missions and DB so ill call him a criminal mastermind. My second is my level 37 Nord stormcloak ranger I roleplayed heavily with this guy and spent a lot of time on his backstory did all good quest lines that suit his personality and character i retired this guy with my hearthfire house and family i married aela the huntress though he goes out for adventure ever now and then. my third and newest character is Oliver Mallory delvins brother thief treasure hunter and badass only level 30 now but I'm loving him and I'm going to find all stones of barenziah with him because it suits his personality

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

englishlion2001

I have a tiger khajiit called Ka Po' Tun and he is level 17 who uses his claws and has nightingle armour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I have a laundry list of characters I've played between Xbox and PC, most of which are now retired. My forum name-sake is Kalin, a level 81 breton mage. Aryis is my level 75 Dark Elf Priestess of the Tribunal.

Shian; The Red Wind, is my current active character. A level 34 Redguard berserker and staunch supporter of The Stormcloak Rebellion. She's serious business with her Hedge-Mage armor and Skyforged Steel Great-Sword.

30lifba.jpg

She's crossed sands and snow to take the fight to The Empire.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Khajiit female around 23- Leeloo - level 78
Nord female 19 - Wyldfyre - Level 79
Nord female 20 - Shadow(1) - Level 60ish
Nord female 20 - Shadow(2) - Level 81
Imperial Male 30 - Gregrick Sepio - level 20something (Made purely to do the Imperial side of the civil war)
Redguard Female 20 - Lu'ah (Oblivion walker) - Level 50ish
Argonian Male 30 - Tiberius - level 50ish
Nord Female 20 - Indari Shadow-Cat - Level 75 (this character was made for me to do research for my Wyldfyre FF)
Breton Vampire Lord Female 20(when turned) - Kiara Snow-Runner - level 10 (this character was created just to do the Vampire Lord thing..was not my thing..haha)
Bosmer female 18 - Una - Level 20ish
Nord female - Me - level 3 (I got sick of Me pretty quickly, haha)
Khajiit male (age unknown, he wont tell anyone, but he is somewhere in his 20's) - Do'Jhan - currently level 5 (current character)

As you can see I am pretty committed to my characters and like to take them pretty far.

Latest posts