• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
Ok so I was having a epic aerial battle with an ancient dragon while riding odahviing (I was losing slightly lol) when the strangest thing happened. Odahviing slammed a fireball into the dragon mid flight and as we flew past it I noticed it's wings started glowing like a dragon would after you kill it. Suddenly all it's skin burned off and I absorbed it's soul while it was still flying !! Then it's skin reappeared over it's body as if nothing happened then proceeded to pummel me and my level 50 odahviing (who lost health from earlier) to where I retreated. Am I fighting omnipotent dragon now?? This happened to anyone else?

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
Not as spectacular as your dragon but I have had Krev the Skinner respawn, into a woman....o_O
Krev is supposed to be a man ?!?! Ohhhh boy.........

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
I've not seen that on my XBox, but then when I saw how limited the flying was, I pretty much stopped.
Really? It suits me perfectly because I only use it to get a close up view of the dragon fights like I always wanted to before dragonborn. I like it. Did you really expect them to let you have free reign of where you flew?

JClarke1953

Pretty much, rather than having to circle one area and then "fast-travel" to another. I had hoped (I know, this is a different game), that it would have been similar to WoW as far as flight is concerned.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts