• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
What characters from the world of Skyrim do you find attractive? Ya know, shaggable so to speak. Be it male or female, post them!

I'll start with mine!

1. Cicero (as if there were any doubt)
2. Mercer Frey (gotta love the 'tude)
3. Marcurio (I blame a friend for this one...)
4. Brynjolf ( DAT ACCENT)

Eva

Something about Frey's voice bothers me... but you're dead on with the accent (#4).
Gonna think about this and edit with my own ;P

Docta Corvina

Haha, I love threads like these! I definitely have a thing for:

Brynjolf - Seriously, you are right on. Dat accent, and hypnotic voice. Dat sex appeal. He's an intriguing character all around and I've really grown quite fond of him. I wish *so* badly he were marriageable, but hey. When I get the PC version and play with some mods, I'll see if there isn't a way to at least make him a follower. All your fault, Jers.

Marcurio - I have a thing for Imperial men as it is, and so it was mega bonus points for his destruction mage skills. One thing I have noticed: the Imperials have great eyes! He's my lovely husband in my main file. Had to happen.

Mercer Frey - I've just recently been able to spend time with him in game. He's actually my multi-purpose follower at the moment, haha. This is much to his annoyance, I can tell. He's been grumbling the whole time, especially when we go to Solitude or Whiterun. I love the sass, what can I say? ...Again, your fault, Jers.

Rune - One of my Thieves Guild brethren, he's one of the few true sweethearts I've run into. It's too bad he's not marriageable either; maybe with mods... But yeah, another adorable (and hot) Imperial FTW!

General Tullius - I should add him as well, there's something about him. Being a fan and student of Roman history, I can't help but see Julius Caesar when I look at him. Which is a good thing in my book.

This is who most immediately comes to mind - I'll revise as I think of more, haha.

Sky High

Resident of Earth and Wonderland
In order from S.O.S. (Shag on Sight) to ISADOTW (I'd Shag Any Day of the Week):

1. Brynjolf. (Sexy accent and I love his personality and mindset)
2. Sheogorath (Skyrim version) (Hot, crazy, and cool)
3. Arnbjorn (Values loyalty, looks hot, and I <3 his voice. Would not mind him going beast mode on me :p.)
4. Hadvar (Really cool dude)
5. Aela the Huntress (Just look at her. Also, she's a good fighter)
6. Nazir. (I love his personality and sarcasm.)
7. Ingun Black-Briar (Only respectable Black-Briar. She's humble, interested in things other than power and money, and hot.)
8. Jarl Balgruuf the Greater (He's very honorable and hot, of course)
9. Mercer Frey (Attractive, I will admit, but he's still a traitorous b******)
10. Emperor Pelagius Septim III (Mad as a hatter, but he looks attractive in Sheogorath's Daedric quest)
11. General Tullius (There's a sort of George Clooney feel and appearance to him)
12. Saadia (I hate her. She sold out her own city, has a horrible personality, and is, in general, a b****. However, she's quite shaggable.)

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
1. Muiri
2. Jarl Elisif the Fair, only because she's a Queen.
3. Sylgja
4. The wood elf in the coven of Namira
5. Camilla in the Riverwood Trader

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Ill be marrying Alea the Huntress soon. I bet she'll be a demon in the sack.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Aela the Huntress is too tall for my character, the wedding pics would just look awkward.

No order, just one person:

Aela the Huntress(no doubt hottest female in game{from a boy's perspective})

Neriad13

Premium Member
Oh jeez...can't believe I'm answering this...

Farkas (my very first husband. He's a bit hairy, though.)

Malborn (so freaking adorable and freakishly courageous in the face of the Thalmor! I can't ever seem to save him from his horrible fate. T-T)

Marcurio (he makes me laugh. On one playthrough, when I was going with him through a dungeon, he mysteriously vanished in one chamber and I couldn't figure out where he had gone. I never found his body and as I was able to get a new follower, presumed him to be dead. So heartbroken was I at the loss, that I started an entirely new game shortly after this event.)

Jersey Dagmar

I adore Malborn ( I haz a thing for them Wood Elves). Wish I had a PC so I could marry the adorable little thing.

And Marcurio is full of win. So glad my friend opened my eyes to him. xD

Neriad13

Premium Member
I adore Malborn ( I haz a thing for them Wood Elves). Wish I had a PC so I could marry the adorable little thing.

And Marcurio is full of win. So glad my friend opened my eyes to him. xD

There are quite a few cute wood elves in Skyrim. Faendal's in love. Gwilin, in Ivarstead, is the most chipper guy in the game. And then I read a few books that talked about how the Bosmer are cannibals. :oops: If I marry any of them, will they eat me when I die?

Jersey Dagmar

From my understanding, the Bosmer only eat their defeated foes. I could be wrong on this. I do know they only eat meat, and only use imported wood and the like for building things. They have some kind of kinship with the forests of Valenwood.

And I love Faendal and Gwilin too. Dark Elves are just too Emo and High Elves too high on themselves.

Neriad13

Premium Member
From my understanding, the Bosmer only eat their defeated foes. I could be wrong on this. I do know they only eat meat, and only use imported wood and the like for building things. They have some kind of kinship with the forests of Valenwood.

And I love Faendal and Gwilin too. Dark Elves are just too Emo and High Elves too high on themselves.

There's a paragraph in "Ancestors and the Dunmer" that talks about the burial traditions of all elves. In lieu of burying their dead, it says, Bosmer eat them. Waste not. ^.^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts