What is your favorite Skyrim Voice?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Moris

Ulfric, hands down. I sometimes think that certain debates here (and elsewhere) owe their length and passion almost entirely to Vladimir Kulich's performance.

I've always been a Max von Sydow fan, and so when I saw the trailer for Skyrim 18 months ago, I was already taken with the idea. I only wish ALL of his npc lines were voiced by him.

In a similar fashion, I adored Martin Septim, thanks to Sean Bean.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I love Serana's voice. But in the original game, not DLCs, my favorite voice is probably... Brynjolf.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Ulfric, hands down. I sometimes think that certain debates here (and elsewhere) owe their length and passion almost entirely to Vladimir Kulich's performance.

I've always been a Max von Sydow fan, and so when I saw the trailer for Skyrim 18 months ago, I was already taken with the idea. I only wish ALL of his npc lines were voiced by him.

In a similar fashion, I adored Martin Septim, thanks to Sean Bean.

Huh, I forgot Ulfric's voice. His is pretty awesome.

Chryss

Karliah's voice is nice but she is usually drowned out by the music. If I didn't have subtitles turned on I wouldn't know what she was saying.

Ulfric and Galmar have strong voices and I love the things Galmar says, makes me laugh every time he refers to his "nether regions". Brynyolf is another good one, such a sexy accent. There are so many others that I love to listen to...OMG Paarthonax, I can listen to him for hours lol.

But Farkas has to be my favorite. His voice matches his character perfectly.

Moris

Karliah's voice is nice but she is usually drowned out by the music. If I didn't have subtitles turned on I wouldn't know what she was saying.

In the settings, you should be able to adjust the music volume level separate from other things, such as voice and effects. I always turn the music down a bit when I play.

Chryss

In the settings, you should be able to adjust the music volume level separate from other things, such as voice and effects. I always turn the music down a bit when I play.

Thank you, I will give it a try when I play tonight. It's very daunting when the Epic Music takes over.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Festus Krex. Oh yeah, he talks about his bowel movements. Just kidding. I prefer guards. You know that one in Whiterun? Yeah. The I like Mjoll the Lioness to.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Brynjolf oooooooohmygod *swoon* I could hear him call me Lass allllllllllllllllllll day. ;)

Saozig

Hippy
Surprised people like Ulfric's voice. I personally can't stand it. It sounds like the voice actor just had a bunch of teeth removed and is fighting off a bout of the flu. Whenever I hear him speak I'm like "You're the feared Killer of Kings and yet you sound like you could really use some Benedryl and a nap, dude." I've known several Czech people--they don't sound like that when they speak English. I don't know what the voice actor was trying to do.

I like Marcurio's and all the other voices done by that voice actor. Why? Because I'm a West Coaster and I'm partial to West coast accents. Plus I love how energetic, agile and effortless his inflections and range are and I almost always prefer tenor pitched male voices to baritone or lower, which can trigger my hyperacusis and literally (as in literally) make my ears hurt.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I actually like the bass or baritone voices way more than the tenor ones. I don't know why... maybe I just think they are sexier :D

Saozig

Hippy
General Tullius'

I would be a plopsty BSG fan if I didn't acknowledge so !

Speaking of which, I know she's not the most popular, but any voice done by Claudia Christian, cos myself, I'm a Babylon 5 fan.

Moris

Dare I admit that I actually also really like the male nords' voice, you know, Balgruuf et al?

I guess I have a true weakness for men with European accents.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I like Serana and Brynjolf as well. :D

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Nazir has a pretty sexy black guy voice.

I also like Serana's voice. When I heard it the first time I was like, "Wait, is that Laura Bailey?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts