What is YOUR favorite house mod

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kichiro

The Wandering Assassin
Let's start off with me..

I like the Asteria because it's not to big and it's really cool looking.
It has also everyting I need (Enchantment table, Smithing, Alchemy, Mannequins,...)

An another one I really like is Rayek's End because it looks like an hidding place for thieves, assassins and it's my favorite class to play like an assassin or thief.
And also it has everything I need with again really cool new textures ^^

So what are your favorite house mods?? :D

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
I LOVE Bridge Farm, its beautiful and has everything I need in a small homestead. I also love Candlepond Ranch by the same author for a larger home. They are both very unique and well done.

Lizardking1

I have Deus Mons, but it's a bit bugged and after a while I just realized what an overkill it was. So now that I have Hearthfire I'm moving all my stuff into my house so I can delete Deus Mons.

I also have the Aesteria, but it's more of a fun hang-out, not a permanent spot.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I'm still trying out several different ones.

Here's a great site for home mods. Skyrim Real Estate

Cazimir

I use Bluecreek Estate. It's massive though, and not suited to all my Dovakhiin. Makes me wish I could separate mods by character.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I have 360, so sadly mods are out of the picture. With normal homes my favorite house available is either the Markarth or Solitude houses.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
I have used the Hunters Cabin in Riverwood for a most of my PCs, Just the right sort of home for when you are just starting out. Not as over powered as some of the other house mods out there

IrishRanger

I like any house mod that is simple. I hate getting a mod with ridiculous amounts of items in chests and I don't see a need for 10+ mannequins. My current favorite is Hermits Treehouse. I like to watch the sunset from up there! lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts