what is your best record at playing skyrim without stop

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mamali

yesterday I broke my record , 8 hours playing . i didn't eat lunch , after 8 hours i had to stop to go to bathroom . wanted to see how long the other guys can play . tell me your best record

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I can play for probably about twelve hours, but I go to the bathroom whenever necessary, and eat as well...

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
44 hours. No sleep, but I did eat and use the toilet during, and walked to the shops which took me about an hour. Kept the game paused waiting for me to get back though, so it counts :)

Gowsh

Old Fart
Probably around 12 hrs with beverage refills, food and other requirements as needed.

I'm too old for really serious marathons like once upon a time. :)

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
14 is my best. I slept for 20 hours after, though.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Holy Smoke guys!!!!!!

And it's alarming to think how much longer you guys could go if you invested in "Dova-Diapers!"

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Holy Smoke guys!!!!!!

And it's alarming to think how much longer you guys could go if you invested in "Dova-Diapers!"

Dovahkiids wear those. I'm a Dovahmaan.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I've got two young kids and a wife. I'm lucky if it's one hour uninterrupted.

Careful on those marathon sessions guys, make sure you're getting up out of the chair and refocusing your eyes and getting the blood flowing back into your legs. Gamers have died because of lack of attention to their legs.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious

Careful on those marathon sessions guys, make sure you're getting up out of the chair and refocusing your eyes and getting the blood flowing back into your legs. Gamers have died because of lack of attention to their legs.

It's all good, the only way I'm allowed to play video games is if I'm running on a treadmill while doing so. :cool:

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
It's all good, the only way I'm allowed to play video games is if I'm running on a treadmill while doing so. :cool:

LOL.... I do the same, makes the time go by extremely quickly.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr

You are quite right. When I did my monster session I only had one really substantial break when I walked to the shops. My legs and head felt really wierd, but I'd hate to see what would have happened if I played 44 hours without any breaks...

If you want to do a marathon session that's fine, but make sure you're getting up once every hour or two. Set a stopwatch with a timer if you have to.

ill wil

NO BULLplops.......3 days straight!

mamali

after I played my 8 hours I felt so weird , everything I saw was yellow and bright . I had a very bad headache , and everytime i closed my eyes i saw dragons flying around .......

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts