What is the most annoying thing in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
What do you find to be the most annoying or irritating thing in Skyrim?

The thing that bugs me the most is that it seems like goats and rabbits etc can tell hold guards on you if you attack someone! I really wish they'd remove this as it's annoying and stupid. News travels fast in Skyrim also as everyone seems to know about stuff you get up to.

What types of irritations have you found that you wish they would just fix with a patch?

:Dragonborn:

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
The most annoying thing I experienced was, on my legit first character level 75, walking into Arcadia's Cauldron, saving, over all of my previous saves with that character, and later finding out that the save file is now corrupted, it just doesn't load, so my character is perpetually talking to Arcadia.

Now I have almost 15 different characters saved :p

Eeesh! That sucks. I now have 2 save files for each of my character's after once, keeping one save file for each, I saved one of my character's and immediately got killed by a sabre tooth cat. Then the load up just had me instantly dying in a constant loop! I leart my lesson. That character was level 39, I was very pee'd off.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
If you were level 39, how did you get killed by a Sabre Cat? Even so, you could have lowered the difficulty just to get you out of a death loop.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

I save the world from dragons. I'm the thane of all the holds. I'm the Archmage of the College of Winterhold. I'm the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood. I'm the harbinger of the Companions. And what do I get?

Sent to prison for stealing a sweetroll.

No love for the Dragonborn.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Yeah, a more "realistic" respect system would be a joy to behold. If your reputation truly preceded you, it would be unlikely that anyone should bat an eyelid for anything less than a full blown, blood soaked massacre.

Totally agree with the points above. As for level 39 getting killed by a sabre cat, I was already injured and not wearing armour, (just clothes), the cat came from out of nowhere. Didn't think of changing the difficulty level, (DAMMIT!!)... I've deleted the character now o_O

It's a shame that Bathesda don't think to change the simple things such as a more realistic respect system etc. Also I want disguises to work.

Here's a question, if you free a prisoner and kill his captors... why does he run off and snitch to the hold guards on you? He should be grateful.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Here's a question, if you free a prisoner and kill his captors... why does he run off and snitch to the hold guards on you? He should be grateful.

Skyrim NPCs are just full of logic. I shot an arrow in Faralda's face and she says "And you thought I was just a pretty face!"

And yeah, ungratefulness is quite a common thing in Skyrim.

Gowsh

Old Fart
What's the most annoying thing?

"Doooo come back!"

Edit: Sort of misread the thread, sorry. The most annoying glitch for me is the Xbox version's inability to keep track of a simple list of Miscellaneous Quests.

I used to design systems, and my first question was "Why a separate process for Misc. quests? Isn't a quest just a quest?"

What do I know.

Veezara

Assassin
What do you find to be the most annoying or irritating thing in Skyrim?

The thing that bugs me the most is that it seems like goats and rabbits etc can tell hold guards on you if you attack someone! I really wish they'd remove this as it's annoying and stupid. News travels fast in Skyrim also as everyone seems to know about stuff you get up to.

What types of irritations have you found that you wish they would just fix with a patch?

:Dragonborn:
The Glitch where Vilkas or Falkas won't stop talking to you.

Volanere

Grand Magister
BEARS!!!!! I hate bears they are really loud, maybe its just me but when im playing and a bear appears they seems to be the loudest thing in the game.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
what pisses me off is that when u are at the top of ure game in all aspects of skyrim harbringer/arch mage/ guild leader etc the people below you in those factions still have u running around doing petty thefts and pointless tasks. whats even more anoying is the lack of respect from people in the factions u are leader in. for example that peice of skeever plops dirge and the barman i think his names vekal always with smart ass comments they should show some respect its hard on a roleplaying level aswell. instead of being made to go out to do tasks for underlings there should be the ability to send them to do things i mean thats what the boss would do.

Saozig

Hippy
Well, I'm a musician IRL and I have a trained ear that's quite selective, so I have to go with Karita, the bard at the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar. Her singing is pure torture.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts