What is the funniest glitch/fail you have ever had?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Burning Deadra

Mine has to be when I snuck into Blue Palace and tried to pickocket the Jarl. I could not go to Solitude for almost a week (real life week).

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Funniest thing i've seen is as i was walking through the fields near whiterun's west guard tower. It was about 3pm in the game and i was heading to the giants area to get some mammoth cheese (yes i hoard this stuff) and about the time i got within view of the giants and the mammoths i literally saw one of the mammoths just float up into the air and then about 2 minutes later he came floating back down. Needless to say, i didn't get the cheese from that stop cause i don't want to know what they had been eating. Some of that sleepless tree sap i guess.

Burning Deadra

hahaha i couldnt stop laughing at this...(in my roleplaying i hoard sleeping tree sap and skooma) but that has got to be the best glitch ive ever heard! awesome

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Okay get this: That tower outside of Riverwood? On the way to Bleak Falls Barrow? On my first "roleplay" playthrough, I started a new game at like 2 in the morning. I get to that tower, clear the bandits, and walk normal walking speed, best* boss walk as I can, off the wrong side of that ramp. Had no previous saves. Complete restart. I just went to bed instead. ..

(Those who read the post originally know why that asterick symbol thing is there)

Burning Deadra

this morning i was playing in solitude playing with the wabbajack and i shot a gaurd with it hoping for a mudcrab....i got a giant...i kill it and shoot another guard and get a dremora lord....stupid wabbajack

Burning Deadra

you have any bad experiances with the wabbajack gidian?

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
The funniest one I've encountered so far has to be the courier in Solitude who delivered my last letter, since he was completely naked (well, as naked as you get in Skyrim) except for shoes and a hood. I don't even want to know where he's keeping all his letters...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts