• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mb666

I have been using the Steed Stone purely because of the +100 carrying ability and Armour no longer affecting my speed.

Is this the best one? Or have you found better ones?

Zedsded

i switch depending on what i'm levelling up. i dont use stead stone though, i just have a follower for pack mule.

Onyx

Where can you find the Steed Stone? Been looking for it.

I used the Warrior mainly to lvl up my combat stills faster. Am using another one now (think it regens health faster, cannot remember what it is called)

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
It depends on what type of character I am trying to build. For example, my Nord character uses the warrior stone. My assassin thief uses the warrior stone (to build up 1 handed weapons) but will eventually end up using the shadow stone. My pure mage uses the mage stone. Look at the type of character you want to build and figure out what perks and skills you want to use and then choose the stone that effects those.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
I am using the Lovers Stone - 15% increase to all skill levelling.

When I'm done with skilling up I'll pick up the Lords Stone though - 50 points of damage resistance and 25% magical resistance all the time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts