• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Best looking race

• Total voters

Golgo_SPB

design wise I say argonian, if we were talking about attractiveness I'd say redguard or breton.

Docta Corvina

Hmmm...I'd agree that Bretons and Redguard are fairly attractive by default. However, I cannot deny the allure of the dark, Roman-like features of Imperial men. They have the very best eyes out of all the races, in my opinion.

With very, very few exceptions, I can't say that Nords do much for me. The exceptions are godlike, however. <3

Hmmm...I'd agree that Bretons and Redguard are fairly attractive by default. However, I cannot deny the allure of the dark, Roman-like features of Imperial men. They have the very best eyes out of all the races, in my opinion.

With very, very few exceptions, I can't say that Nords do much for me. The exceptions are godlike, however. <3
*cough* She's talking about Brynjolf *cough* :p

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Hmmm no votes for Orc. Ghazghkull is sad.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Khajiit. Cats man, cats.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Redguard

Lithien

Well, the male Nords are really handsome :rolleyes:
the elfs are my favorite race, but they certainly aren't pretty u.u

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I considered it... but the Orc females are awful.

True true. Even Ghazghkull thinks the Orc women are mingas. But when you look like Ghazghkull, beggers cant be choosers. Ghazghkull takes what he can get. Sometimes with a club.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts