What is the best dual wield combo?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mappam7

I am using an enchanted 2-handed axe atm. I really want to dual wield but have not found anything that even comes close to this weapon as far as damage goes.

My 1-handed (for some reason) is higher than my 2-handed so that should help??

My blacksmithing is about 30 and 27 or so enchanting.

Some suggestions would be most helpful - thanks in advance!

PunWisp

War Mage
It would be kinda hard to match a 2 handers damage when there meant to be stronger than one handers. 2 handers deal lot more damage, but they hit a lot slower. One handers do less damage, but hit a lot more.

And dual wield axes, they are the middle ground for the 3 types (Swords, axes, and maces). And personally I would enchant fire damage on them. However its all on preference.

However if you are low level, find steel or iron weapons, and use the grindstone at a blacksmith to up there damage, then if you know how to enchant, enchant something on them that deals damage or would be helpful, such as paralyze (chance to paralyze target for 2-3 seconds), the vamp chant (Its not called that but I call it, absorbs 10 health from target). Fire enchant (Depends on your enchanting, mine deals 22 fire damage, if they are on fire it deals more. Frost enchant (Deals damage to health and stamina of target, or shock (Deals damage to health and magic.

And if you are into passive type of effects, one would be soul trap, if you like to steal the souls of your victims :) (Like I do!) Just make sure you have soul gems. (Soul trap deals no damage).

PunWisp

War Mage
If you can find absorb health enchant, get the 2 best shards you can get a hold of ( Grand or BLack gem with grand) and put them on the weapons. That way you can gain what you lose while fighting.

tr1ck5t3r_SOUL

I just started playing but I got a good deal. I dual wield 2 scimitars both improved to exquisite. no enchantments. but with just that they do 30 damage a piece. Do that and add the one-handed perks for dual wielding and you can kill anything easily. i was able to kill a blood dragon with that and 10 potions of healing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts