What is the best 'Animal/Pet' Follower?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which is the best follower?

• Vigilance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeko

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Volkihar Death Hound

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Dawnguard Husky

• Steadfast Dwarven Spider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steadfast Dwarven Sphere

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Riekling

• Total voters

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
OMG! The Daedroth was my little buddy! :3 I lovvvvveeeeed him, him and the undead dog you get from the orc in Crucible. The dog always got killed tho. >->

Wildroses

My first character wasn't allowed to buy an armoured troll because she already had a dog, which was really annoying because she didn't. Has anyone else ever had an dog which everyone but you can see?

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
I haven't gotten a troll yet, but I think they count as pets, since they can only wait and follow. Anyways, I voted for the huskies, because they're my favorite dogs irl. Death Hounds are cool and all, but they're so ugly.

I might try to get a Riekling sometime though, I think they're cute xD

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
yep trolls are pets, i knew i forgot about one :p

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I've only ever had Meeko until he died in my Markath massacre.
Judging by your username, you should try the Steadfast Dwemer Automatons, the Sphere is pretty epic.

dan.murphy1994

Lol if you have 100 Illusion and a couple Philter of Illusions' then you can use Call to Arms and it will buff even a basic horses' health to above what you'd find in Karstaag, then one can assume it'll also hit very very hard aswell. Stay tuned for more examples of this exploit, I'm going to evolve it in every way I can.

(I am/was the founder of the level 80 'Twink' bracket in World of Warcraft, most notably during the Mists of Panderia expansion where Blizzard had to remove the possibility for players to make 'Twink' characters at any bracket, largely because of me exploits. To anyone who wasn't there during Mists of Panderia the level 80 warlocks and mages with M.o.P. gear that needed only to connect versus level 90 players once or twice to kill them were a result of my work xD)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts