What is the above user most famous for?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Ha, I wish! :D But I can give the appearance of such by quoting tough guy dialogue from movies! :p

^ For always providing a good laugh at the forums. Latest one: cats have barbed penises!

^ For having an awesome name that means something about a bear! (I couldn't remember exactly :p)

I try my best to get laughs. But the cat penis thing is just a fact man! ;)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
That's pretty much it, just an archaic synonym for bear. :p Now if I had been born gay, weighed 80 lbs more and was significantly hairier, I could use that name to my advantage in certain circles..

^ For having awesome ideas, like planning on starting a folk-core band, at least according to facebook. :D

Yep, informative fact of the day: the spines serve dual purposes: stimulating ovulation and scooping out the seed of other cats who may have been there before :) Man, why am I doing this, I'm trying to eat at the same time and my appetite is rapidly disappearing. :eek:

Necromis

^^^ for looking at cats WAY too closely. LOL

argh, dang server lag caused it to post late.
Though I guess it still fits......eeewww

^ For traveling to the land of Aquatic Bacon and slaying the dreaded Sharktoporky who was terrorizing the peaceful nation of under-water piggies :)

(Half of me feels like posting a picture of a kitty wee-wee, but that would be inapropriate)

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
^^for being a wierdo who is into beastiality

Necromis

^^ For having no avatar.

At least my avatar is from a live concert, rep points to anyone who can figure out the band.

Necromis

^^ for knowing who my avatar is, to both of youl.

wow color me impressed with both of you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts