What is Skyrim's Hardest Cave?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

reborn296

What is the hardest cave to clear in Skyrim? I'm looking for a challenge. So far I have been able to decimate any monster in the game. Please don't tell me to just turn the difficulty up either. Thank you.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I changed the name to "What is Skyrim's Hardest Cave?".

Because otherwise people might misinterpret the thread.

brandon

im not sure about the hardest cave. but apparently blackreach has a dragon in it. along with a bunch of falmer and dwemer centerion machines.

brandon

Already cleared out blackreach. It wasn't as hard as I had anticipated, just long.
is there a dragon in it. we were talking about it yesterday

BADASSARGONIAN

im not sure about the hardest cave. but apparently blackreach has a dragon in it. along with a bunch of falmer and dwemer centerion machines.
is that the cave where you have to put those necklaces there to open it?
i got 1, havnt found the others yet.

brandon

is that the cave where you have to put those necklaces there to open it?
i got 1, havnt found the others yet.
idk havent done it yet. its were you get the elderscroll from.

reborn296

is there a dragon in it. we were talking about it yesterday
No dragon that I saw. It's really big though, and I could have missed some parts. I plowed through the Dwelmer city, and skipped searching buildings, but other than that I never saw a dragon. I did, however, fight a Dwarven Centurion. Those things are cool, but very easy to kill because their attack pattern is so slow.

Wanderer

Blackreach was the most difficult, biggest, and has too much stuff to carry out on a single trip. #####SPOILER###### soul gems! #######/SPOILER#######

brandon

No dragon that I saw. It's really big though, and I could have missed some parts. I plowed through the Dwelmer city, and skipped searching buildings, but other than that I never saw a dragon. I did, however, fight a Dwarven Centurion. Those things are cool, but very easy to kill because their attack pattern is so slow.
yeah i didnt see one either but somebody said you had to shout at the big globe thing for it to appear.

Most definitely a dragon in blackreach. There's a trick to this Easter egg though, you must Fus Ro Dah the huge yellow ball/the sun

KrazyLizard

*Spoiler Warning*

The hardest cave/encounter I came across is found during the quest to expel Potema's spirit from the world. The last room you enter finds you in close quarters with really strong Drauger and a ball of lighting that spins its electricity around the room during the fight. And just as your about to open that last door...

Xiomn

Not sure but what i do know is nothing is hard on a stealth dual dagger character.

Worst part is that it;s lame when no one can see you even when you're crouching right in front of their testicles.

brandon

*Spoiler Warning*

The hardest cave/encounter I came across is found during the quest to expel Potema's spirit from the world. The last room you enter finds you in close quarters with really strong Drauger and a ball of lighting that spins its electricity around the room during the fight. And just as your about to open that last door...
spoiler this one wasnt hard. i accidently feel in between something and i thought it glitched because all the draugr died and i just kept putting arrows into the ball of lightning but it just kept spinning for like 10 min.

Kierstyn

I don't know if someone already said this and I know this is really late and all but I just have to say the harder cave I've ever been through was forelhost.

Urzek

What's your level anyway? Try downloading a mod that increases the level of the monsters. Once you reach a certain level most of the monsters/caves you encounter will be a piece of cake.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts