What is skyrim doing to my system?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swaggajack

Forum nooblet - PS3 Master race
Before a couple weeks ago when i got back into Skyrim (currently level 50 and loving it) i played online a LOT ranging from GTA 4&5, Destiny, and Battlefield 3&4. I use wifi, but it is for the most part fast and responsive, rarely giving me trouble. It would be rare for me to get randomly signed out of PSN, itd maybe happen once a week.

Now im playing Skyrim more and more, im noticing im getting forcefully signed out of PSN more often. Its really not an issue since Skyrim isnt MP, and i dont really chat with my PSN friends unless we're playing the same online game - i just cant figure out why im getting signed out so much playing an offline game...

I've had that same thing happen. I'm on wifi as well. It only seems to happen while I'm playing Skyrim. I have no idea what could be causing it, but just wanted to say you're not the only one. Also come to think of it, it did stop forcefully signing me out so much after I updated the firmware on both the PS3 and the PlayStation Store. It still happens occasionally but not nearly so much. Maybe check and see if all your firmware is up to date. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Sounds like your Thu'um isn't very strong. :p

Anyway, I used to play Skyrim on the PS3 before getting it on PC, and I believe it's only a matter of keeping firmware up to date. As a fail-safe, it might help to double-check your wifi settings as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts