What Is Better In Skyrim A Warrior or Wizard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Golgo_SPB

really depends on the person or what they're looking for in the game.

I personally like mixed styles of play.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I'd vote for the warrior way, but if you play it more than once, you can obviously try everything it has to offer. Then nobody gets left out. :)

Your call. Try them all and see what you like.

Friday is My Day!

I've done a warrior and a mage, but my assassin was easily the funnest, most tactical way to play! Do whatever's the most appealing to you, mate!

Appaullo

I have three playthroughs (X-Box 360) one a stealth archer (by far my favorite, a carry over from Oblivion), a pure 2 handed warrior and a mage. All 3 of them had done the "In my time of need" quest around the same levels, in fact my mage was a bit lower than the other 2 (I know it scales, I'm just pointing out the facts). And in Swindlers Den when you assasinate the guy it was by far easiest with my mage. No idea why, but it was. Stealth archer is still my main char and my fav though.

Appaullo

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
I have always leaned toward the Sneak Archer type, but recently tried two handed and mage builds just to get the full experience. I left the two handed guy behind a while ago, just too slow. The Mage is fun but she can get her a$$ handed to her in a heartbeat so she stands back and range attacks. Good fun, but basically just an archer with fire instead of arrows.

The last, and most favorite character is my Thief/DB Khajit named Mmrrr. He doesn't use magic except to heal and focused on archery as the main weapon. It is SO much fun to strategize where and when to take a shot without being discovered.

Each playstyle has its own merits, try them all!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts