What if Tiber Septim was a vampire?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Since playing Dawngard I can't stop thinking what would the empire be like now if Tiber Septim was still alive, and secretly a vampire lord? I don’t think none of this crap that is going on with the empire would happen if Tiber Septim was a vampire.

Anyone else agrees with me?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
This is one hell of a crack post. I gotta say.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Since playing Dawngard I can't stop thinking what would the empire be like now if Tiber Septim was still alive, and secretly a vampire lord? I don’t think none of this crap that is going on with the empire would happen if Tiber Septim was a vampire.

Anyone else agrees with me?

Give me an off topic, eh? Well, I don't see why you have to bring the Civil War discussion into Dawnguard. It's a different animal. As I said, it's a crack pot idea. And a huge what if of what ifs.

J

Jeremius

IF he was, TELL ME WHERE HE IS HIDING SO I CAN FINALLY DEPOSE MEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
The Dawnguard would kill him like the rest. Simple.

But it does raise the question of whether the imperials would accept him as emporer or not. Part of me says no, but he is revered, plus a tscaeci (spelling?) was emporer for a while, so who knows?
Pretty sure he's dead though. You know, Sancre Tor, the Underking and all of the Jazz.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The Dawnguard would kill him like the rest. Simple.

But it does raise the question of whether the imperials would accept him as emporer or not. Part of me says no, but he is revered, plus a tscaeci (spelling?) was emporer for a while, so who knows?
Pretty sure he's dead though. You know, Sancre Tor, the Underking and all of the Jazz.

I don't think Dawnguard would have enough man power to successfully defeat him. The imperials don't need to know his dark secret :) Look at Sybille Stentor for an example. Nobody even expects a thing from her.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
I don't think Dawnguard would have enough man power to successfully defeat him. The imperials don't need to know his dark secret :) Look at Sybille Stentor for an example. Nobody even expects a thing from her.
Sybille is a vampire? Or something else?
She doesn't look like one...... How did I miss that?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Look REAL closely at her eyes....and you'll notice that she's a vampire, also she can use vampiric drain on you if you attack her.

Anyway back to the topic, if Tiber Septim was a Vampire, that would be down right awesome. Then the Thalmor will stop arguing with the Nords if he was mortal or not, thus stopping the Stormcloak rebellion and the great war before it. Face it, Tiber Septim being a vampire would...actually be a good thing :eek:

Dallas-Arbiter

Yep, Sybille is a vampire. There's a couple others you might of missed, Hert and Hern at the mill on the west end of Lake Ilinalta (can't remember the name of the place, moon something) are vampires too.

The idea of Septim being a Vampire is barmy, that's fine with me, but he wasn't a vampire. He died, at the very old age of 108, supposedly the oldest human in history.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member

Yep, Sybille is a vampire. There's a couple others you might of missed, Hert and Hern at the mill on the west end of Lake Ilinalta (can't remember the name of the place, moon something) are vampires too.

The idea of Septim being a Vampire is barmy, that's fine with me, but he wasn't a vampire. He died, at the very old age of 108, supposedly the oldest human in history.
Half Moon Mill

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts