1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

What happens now?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Xzavier Power, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Xzavier Power New Member

Message Count:
    Just a question here since I'm a bit confused.

I was really enjoying this game with the whole story developing with Alduin and the war in Skyrim.
    I killed Alduin, I killed the bad guy in Windhelm, I don't see anymore main story quests left, just misc stuff here and there.

What happens now? If I go to windhelm I get sacked by soldiers, even though they lost the war and they were not supposed to be there anymore.

What happens now? Appreciate some pointers.

xp
  2. Doomy Member

Message Count:
    You have done the Main Main quest, and it sounds like one of the other Main Quests (as long as you actually followed the Imperial quest and didn't just job the "Bad Guy" cos you felt like it). Other biggies include The Companions, Mages Guild, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, even the Blades might have more for you. Don't discount some of the Misc quests, they can often be long, complicated and good fun. The Daedric shrines can be fun, you don't have to be evil for all of them. I have just finished the main (cos it was too easy), and have started again with a totally different character, doing different quests.
  3. Xzavier Power New Member

Message Count:
    I did companions, I did mages guild, thieves guild, I'm almost done with dark brotherhood, is there an actual ending to the game? Or just an ending to the different quests?
  4. xMedicine New Member

Message Count:
    I completed the main quest at lvl. 13 and now I'm just bored of the game. Any suggestions? (Besides joining groups and doing their quests)