1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by TheDovahkin, Nov 11, 2017.

1. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

Seen this in other forums so I thought I would bring it here. Sorry if a thread like this has already been made but I can’t find one if there is.

———————————————

In my game today I created a new character. He’s a khajiit, he was extremely poor in Elsweyr and came to Skyrim to make his fortune. His cousin R’isaad had became very rich trading with the nords. He was caught crossing the border and was taken to be executed along side the Stormcloaks. Then a dragon attacked and he and a Stormcloak named Ralof escaped. He travelled to Whiterun and warned the Jarl about the dragons.

Basically he’s been going through the main quest line and after he has completed it he will join the Thieves Guild. He will most likely then destroy the DB.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

Two Markarth guards fell out of the sky and promptly died when they hit the ground. So. That happened.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

I escaped form Castle Dour Dungeon and I was just about to reach the gate when the guards killed me. But something weird happened. After the cutscene where your character dies, a guard said, “Whatever you need Dragonborn, just say the word.” And I was just like, you just put a sword through me and now your asking me if there’s anything I need?!

Anyone else feel like posting?

4. alceryes

alceryes Member

Character went on a buying spree of houses and horses. Also missed 2 thaneships. Got first one, working on second.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Wandering Khajiit

The Wandering Khajiit Lvl 27 Nightingale

I milked some cows, killed everyone in whiterun, and rode a few dragons.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mithradates

Mithradates New Member

I finally got fed up with Nazeem today after he gave me one snooty comment too many when I bumped into him for the ten thousandth time on my way to the general goods store.

I spent a day following him around Whiterun learning his routine. I expected he'd go out to his farm and I could ambush him in an area where there are no witnesses, but to my surprise, he didn't. He hangs around the marketplace in the morning, and for the rest of the day walks around town until he has dinner and goes to bed in the room above the Drunken Huntsman. Interesting for a guy always bragging about how rich he is, he lives in an attic above a tavern. I thought about killing him in bed there, but the guy who runs the Huntsman was watching me like a hawk, so I ruled that out. I went out and investigated Nazeem's farm as he slept, turns out it's a little farmhouse with one tenant farmer, one bed. Nazeem doesn't live at his own farm, he's an absentee landlord who lives off this poor dude's labor and boasts like it's his own hard work. All the more reason to send him to the next world, the capitalist pig.

Next morning, while waiting for Nazeem to finish his rounds at the marketplace, I went down to Warmaiden's and sharpened my ebony dagger on the grindstone. I then shadowed Nazeem as he walked up the steps in front of Warmaiden's to the Wind District. I started to feel slightly guilty about what I was about to do, never having murdered an unsuspecting civilian in Skyrim before, but then I got too close to him and he turned around and, true to form, asked me if I get to the Cloud District very often. "Oh ho, what am I saying, of course you don't". My guilt was cast to the winds, replaced with a steely resolve.

After Braith ran past us down the steps, Nazeem reached the top and I saw no other potential witnesses. I went into sneak mode, crept up behind him, and sliced his throat in one swift movement, leaving him a crumpled heap in the street in front of Carlotta's house. The game gave me a nice slow-motion kill video of it. Afterwards I hung around savoring the moment, and enjoyed watching the guards stepping on him again and again as they went about their rounds.

#6 Mithradates, Jan 19, 2018 at 9:14 PM
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018 at 9:47 PM