1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by TheDovahkin, Nov 11, 2017 at 4:27 PM.

1. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

Seen this in other forums so I thought I would bring it here. Sorry if a thread like this has already been made but I can’t find one if there is.

———————————————

In my game today I created a new character. He’s a khajiit, he was extremely poor in Elsweyr and came to Skyrim to make his fortune. His cousin R’isaad had became very rich trading with the nords. He was caught crossing the border and was taken to be executed along side the Stormcloaks. Then a dragon attacked and he and a Stormcloak named Ralof escaped. He travelled to Whiterun and warned the Jarl about the dragons.

Basically he’s been going through the main quest line and after he has completed it he will join the Thieves Guild. He will most likely then destroy the DB.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hart

Hart Well-Known Member

Two Markarth guards fell out of the sky and promptly died when they hit the ground. So. That happened.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TheDovahkin

TheDovahkin Member

I escaped form Castle Dour Dungeon and I was just about to reach the gate when the guards killed me. But something weird happened. After the cutscene where your character dies, a guard said, “Whatever you need Dragonborn, just say the word.” And I was just like, you just put a sword through me and now your asking me if there’s anything I need?!

Anyone else feel like posting?

4. alceryes

alceryes Member

Character went on a buying spree of houses and horses. Also missed 2 thaneships. Got first one, working on second.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Wandering Khajiit

The Wandering Khajiit Lvl 27 Nightingale

I milked some cows, killed everyone in whiterun, and rode a few dragons.

• Like Like x 1