What faction will you be in the Elder Scrolls Online?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What faction will you be in the Elder Scrolls Online?

• Ebonheart Pact

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Aldmeri Dominion

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Daggerfall Covenant

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No idea yet

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
As do i have you noticed that the EHP and AD are the most favorite and that the DC is the least joined idk it has good races but ppl like the high elfs and nords

Enchanted Ruffles

I have an affinity for the Bosmer and Kajit, so I see myself allying with the Aldmeri Dominion... even though the High Elves have been pissing me off in Skyrim. Let's hope they're not so stuck up in TESO.

jarif

I have an affinity for the Bosmer and Kajit, so I see myself allying with the Aldmeri Dominion... even though the High Elves have been pissing me off in Skyrim. Let's hope they're not so stuck up in TESO.

if you didn't know, the Khajiit are their slaves in the war

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
I'm going with Aldmeri Dominion, because I have played as a Khajiit in every Elder Scrolls game since well Oblivion LOL. Ok maybe my history with that race isn't as long as I thought. Also I have always wanted to visit Elsweyr and Valenwood.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
I'm going to play for the DC on PS4.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Aldmeri Dominion. Khajiit are my race of choice these days, and I'm looking forward to seeing Elsweyr and Valenwood. :)

The Laoch

I will later make a Nord and I want to see the Black Marsh.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I think I'll go with a Nord, in whatever Faction they are.

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
Aldmeri Dominion, I am thinking, thought I did not vote decisively. I have a fondness for Archery, so Bosmer would be the way to go for my first TESO character, I am thinking. Especially if Command Animal remains similar.

Ivory

Let's Player
Breton werewolf.

With them being the shortest of the races (like myself) and (from what I can tell) pretty quick, I'm going with that pact...probably.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I'm torn between the Daggerfall Covenant and the Ebonheart Pact. I think it would be neat to play a Redguard, but Nord is my favorite race. I'll likely play each Alliance at some point or other, though.

The Laoch

Breton werewolf.

With them being the shortest of the races (like myself) and (from what I can tell) pretty quick, I'm going with that pact...probably.
By the early gameplay I've seen of the game it looks like all the races are the same height. That may be tweaked before release, and most likely will be. If your on the PS4 we might be able to play together, I'm making a Breton dragon knight first.

Plus I thought wood elves were the shortest?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Aldmeri Dominion all the way!

Shameless Advertising: For all you PC playing Khajiits out there, in my sig I have a link to a Khajiit Caravan Guild, come check us out, ask questions if needed and feel free to join! Just post that you want to on our guild page, and I will handle the rest!

Ivory

Let's Player
Breton werewolf.

By the early gameplay I've seen of the game it looks like all the races are the same height. That may be tweaked before release, and most likely will be. If your on the PS4 we might be able to play together, I'm making a Breton dragon knight first.

Plus I thought wood elves were the shortest?

Sorry, while I like consoles and have way more respect for ps4 than Xbox ill be on PC for this.

As for height, I usually play shortest humans and while I agree there is probably no real height difference in Online, I like to use the race I connect with most from my first plays of skyrim.

Rimfaxe96

If the High Elves don't look crappy I'll be in the Aldmeri Dominion. If they do look crappy I'll be a Redguard of the Daggerfall Covenant.

The Laoch

I found a poll on TESOF some interesting info.

1) Players in each fraction
- EP 1263
- AD 906
- DC 816
of course these are only a small number of everyone that will be playing, but my guess is that EP will be the biggest and DC will be the smallest.

2) Number of Players for each race
- Nord 589
- Dunmer 431
- Breton 378
- Bosmer 341
- Altmer 320
- Redguard 253
- Khajiit 245
- Argonians 243
- Orcs 185
I am surpised that Nords are so popular, I thought Dunmer would be. I also thought Altmer would be more popular.

Rimfaxe96

I am surpised that Nords are so popular, I thought Dunmer would be. I also thought Altmer would be more popular.

Nords and Dunmer will without a doubt be the most played races, closely followed by Argonians and Khajiit.
Least played ones will probably be Orcs. I just hope things balance themselves out a bit, I don't want one faction to team up with the EP to screw the smaller one up and then have to struggle with the bigger one etc.
Ah well, we shall see. I just can't wait to finally play it. <3

The Laoch

Nords and Dunmer will without a doubt be the most played races, closely followed by Argonians and Khajiit.
Least played ones will probably be Orcs. I just hope things balance themselves out a bit, I don't want one faction to team up with the EP to screw the smaller one up and then have to struggle with the bigger one etc.
Ah well, we shall see. I just can't wait to finally play it. <3

Yeah i can't wait to play either. I'll be on the PS4 with my Breton Nightblade. :cowboy:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts