What faction will you be in the Elder Scrolls Online?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What faction will you be in the Elder Scrolls Online?

• Ebonheart Pact

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Aldmeri Dominion

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Daggerfall Covenant

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No idea yet

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

Tyrone

What faction are you/ do you think you will be in the elder scrolls online and why?

jarif

i wanted to join the daggerfall covenant since they had a lion on their flag and they sounded cool, but i thought the ebonheart pact was cooler plus they have the option to play as nords even thought their no lion on their flags :sadface:

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Of course I'll be in the Ebonheart Pact; it's truly the only Faction I'd feel right in.

I've played a Nord since Daggerfall, I'm not stopping the train now. Specially since I survived the horrendous looks of Oblivion with my bright white, almost eye popping shiny skin, and the most unnordic voice since Gilbert Godfried read 50 Shades of Grey.

Yep the Ebonheart pact is my Faction for sure.

HipsterDogie

I will be in the Ebonheart Pact becuase i Love Nords Argonians and Dark elf's!
Nords + dark elf's = Epic Buildings / Houses!
And Argonians looks Very cool to me and i hope to become a mage conjurer with alteration and destruction if it is and option in the TESO!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Daggerfall Covenant, Come on we Have Breton,Redguards and ORCS. I'll probably be a Breton. (I like Magic)

Though I like the Indoril look of the Dark Elves.

jarif

if you think about it the dark elves, argonians and nords have interesting history. a team up like this would be very powerfull, tiber spetim wouldnt dare to fight the the agornians head on in their homeland since hes a great military strategist. All three races are a force to be reckoned with, especially combined

I'll be in the Ebonheart pact, as I'm a Nord for life. I also like the Dark Elves and Argonians, as well as the history/cultures of them.

I know this about teso: _____________ That's it. If you can join the aldmeri dominion, IM FOR IT!

The Aldmeri Dominion is one of the 3 alliances you can join, so yes.

AS88

Staff member
I have absolutely no doubt that I'll play all three alliances at one point or another. Can't wait to experience the different factions and their take on the situation, and have a look at how the developers added depth to quests in an MMO setting.

I have absolutely no doubt that I'll play all three alliances at one point or another. Can't wait to experience the different factions and their take on the situation, and have a look at how the developers added depth to quests in an MMO setting.

I'll only be playing one - The Ebonheart Pact.

(Death405) i kn this my guild leader will have both pc and PS4 so he will make it on both systems :)

Ah, alright. Well, good luck, and I hope to see you on the battlefield. :)

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
The EbonHeart Pact, it has 3 of my favourite races.

My favorite races are scadered between the three teams the Orc, Wood Elf, and Nord. So i went Orc because of Wife and brother are Breton fans :) look out for my Orc archer on the field you may not see him but his notched bow sees you. :)

My favorite races are scadered between the three teams the Orc, Wood Elf, and Nord. So i went Orc because of Wife and brother are Breton fans :) look out for my Orc archer on the field you may not see him but his notched bow sees you. :)

Which Platform?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts