• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mortelibbens

I'm rude so my posts are manually moderated.
The Elder Scrolls is monkey jizz and the fluffwits at Bethesda fluff barnyard animals. I mean they must be that bleeding stupid if they dump this load of garbage out and fool a bunch of halfwit morons into paying them for it.

The imbeciles who pretend to "play" this trash are a bunch of pathetic losers incapable of growing a pair and getting a life.

Bet you idiots thought this was gonna be some sick sentimental sob story, didn't ya?

Benthos

Proud Mer
Nope, but I expected a better and more refined written post by a female such as yourself, or at least, you're wearing an avatar that states you're a female. Either way, it's clearly just a cry for attention, maybe you should play the game so the world can revolve around you. :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I was going to just spam clean this because the original poster was reported as a troll. But your response is so funny, Benthos, I'll just lock the thread and leave it. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts