• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
What do you like to wear in Skyrim?

I wear some clothes from Radient Rainment in Solitude that has a high enchantment with some cool boots and gauntlets. Even though the armor rating is bad, the enchantment helps a lot.

What about you guys?

andrew9300

I wear Deadric Armor when I am out fighting, but I will wear a Radiant Rainment outfit if I am at my house or just visiting a city or town.

Primrose the huntress

Master assassin/nightingale
Nightingale armor, because it looks epic. Especially when you're fighting in third person and it does one of those slow mo action shots. It bloody epic.

mamali

my male charcter wears a deodic armor , my female character wears thives guild armor

JoeReese

I started out light and figured I'd better stay that way, so all glass. Once I got my smithing skill to where I could make glass legendary, even without smithing enchantments, it just didn't make sense to go any further. Dragonscale looks like a mutant porcupine to me. I'm not crazy about the glass "sea monster" helmet, but it works and it reaches the cap without help, so...

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Robes, hood, Shrouded gloves and boots.

Pete

My vampire wears normal clothes in town and during the day that commoner hat that's hood like. Very nice affect. Especially when the hat matches the clothes. Very much like the Arch Mage look, but normal clothes.

When out fighting its vampire armor and a mage hood.

xReese

I wear steel plate armor, along with gauntlets and boots.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts