What do you think of my rig? ~ 16/11/13

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

• Seagate 500GB
  • Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Socket AM3+ VGA DVI HDMI 7.1 Channel Audio mATX Motherboard
  • AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz Socket AM3+ 14MB
  • Coolermaster Silencio 550 Case
  • Asus GTX 770 Direct CU II 2GB
  • Corsair 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Vengeance
What fps do you think it will get with Skyrim? If you guys know the ENB ''RealVision'', I want to ask if you know what I fps I will get with this system.

Oh yeah, here's a video of the ENB if you haven't seen it :) , mind the mod author, he likes his desires...

Manmangler

FPS will be at 1920 x 1080 about 60 or better. I dont know how much ENB take it dodown, but I don't think that take it down too much.

If you have 120 Hz display, in Skyrim you must still lock FPS to 60, or you will get poltergeist everytime goin indoors.

jarif

FPS will be at 1920 x 1080 about 60 or better. I dont know how much ENB take it dodown, but I don't think that take it down too much.

If you have 120 Hz display, in Skyrim you must still lock FPS to 60, or you will get poltergeist everytime goin indoors.

Thanks and I am getting a 120 hz monitor

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
15425-1-1335195630.jpg
I know an Alternate ENB you could use, it has among the Lowest FPS loss of ENBs and looks like one of the Best if you are so Worried about it, its the Cinemascope ENB here is a Pic from the Website its from, if you want extra colour use the Immersive Saturation boost along with it.

jarif

Update 6/12/13

Literally buying my PC this week or next week. Need your opinion please and if everythings going to be compatible and if I have everything!!!

• Corsair Memory Desktop 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz (changed 8gb to 4gb due to budget)
  • AMD FX 6300 Black Edition Quad Core Processor AM3+
  • MSI GeForce GTX 770 Twin Frozr Gaming Edition Graphics Card (changed due to budget)
  • Cooler Master Silencio RC-550 SILENT Mid Tower Performance Case with Sound Proof Panels No PSU
  • Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Motherboard Rev 5.0 AMD Socket AM3+
  • Seagate 500Gb Barracuda 3.5" Hard Drive 7200rpm 16MB Cache
  • Corsair CP-9020048-UK Builder Series CX 600W Power Supply (PSU) (apparently the twin frozr GPU needs a 600w PSU recommended by Nvidia)
  • 24x DVD+/-RW from Liteon IHAS124-04 OEM Black SATA Quiet
I seriously need to know! This is going to be my first build

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Update 6/12/13

Literally buying my PC this week or next week. Need your opinion please and if everythings going to be compatible and if I have everything!!!

• Corsair Memory Desktop 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz (changed 8gb to 4gb due to budget)
  • MD FX 4300 Black Edition Quad Core Processor AM3+
  • MSI GeForce GTX 770 Twin Frozr Gaming Edition Graphics Card (changed due to budget)
  • Cooler Master Silencio RC-550 SILENT Mid Tower Performance Case with Sound Proof Panels No PSU
  • Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Motherboard Rev 5.0 AMD Socket AM3+
  • Seagate 500Gb Barracuda 3.5" Hard Drive 7200rpm 16MB Cache
  • Corsair CP-9020048-UK Builder Series CX 600W Power Supply (PSU) (apparently the twin frozr GPU needs a 600w PSU recommended by Nvidia)
  • 24x DVD+/-RW from Liteon IHAS124-04 OEM Black SATA Quiet
I seriously need to know! This is going to be my first build
what are you planning on using it for if you plan on playing skyrim I rekon it will do good but ho GHZ does t have

jarif

will handle skyrim at high settings . but i'd always go with intel CPU's

I would like to go to intel but they would add £50 more pounds which would make the PC something like £630 which is really over my budget
High setting? It will run Ultra hehe :D

Manmangler

Seems pretty good computer.
And when You feel that CPU is too slow, overclocking can give pretty good boost.
Just remember, don't overclock in warrranty time.

As I read, You should play even Battlefield 4 single player in High settings in fullHD.
I dont quarrantee that but that CPU/GPU should handle it when upgrade memory from 4 GB to 8 GB.
http://muropaketti.com/artikkelit/naytonohjaimet/amd-vs-nvidia-battlefield-4-suorituskyky,2 Sorry article is in my language ut pictures tell more than thousands words.
http://www.techspot.com/review/734-battlefield-4-benchmarks/page3.html

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts