What do you guys sound like? :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Melee

I'm back, bitches
CORDY JEEBUS FIRST YOU HAIR AND NOW YOUR VOICE WHAT NEXT WOMAN?

And Sneaks I love your accent, it was nice hearing some Australian again. :D

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Tommorow by Silverchair :D

I seen Silverchair and Powderfinger in concert for there 'Across the Great Divide Tour' (one of Powderfingers last tours). It was the 1st time I had been in Perth :p

I would've been shocked if the Aussies didn't recognize it!

They've been my favorite band since about 2000. I saw them once in 2003 and twice in 2007. I hope they do another record someday. I miss them.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Free llama to anyone who knows this song.

I seen Silverchair and Powderfinger in concert for there 'Across the Great Divide Tour' (one of Powderfingers last tours). It was the 1st time I had been in Perth :p

I was in the mosh pit for a Silverchair concert.. yeah..

interesting fact.. I got tattooed down stairs from Powderfinger's studio when they made their Vulture Street Album.. guess where..? On Vulture Street of course!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni

interesting fact.. I got tattooed down stairs from Powderfinger's studio when they made their Vulture Street Album.. guess where..? On Vulture Street of course!

I was in the pit in my 2003 show and got kicked in the head (totally worth it). By 2007, the fans had definitely calmed down, or maybe just gotten old; in my second show that year, I was in the second row, and there was no moshing to speak of.

Speaking of tattoos, I have a tattoo of a Silverchair lyric (well, one word of one) in Daniel Johns's handwriting. :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

I was in the pit in my 2003 show and got kicked in the head (totally worth it). By 2007, the fans had definitely calmed down, or maybe just gotten old; in my second show that year, I was in the second row, and there was no moshing to speak of.

Speaking of tattoos, I have a tattoo of a Silverchair lyric (well, one word of one) in Daniel Johns's handwriting. :D
Mine was before 2000 and it was feral.. haha.. I went with my big brother and it was weird..seeing him rock out..

Oh that's cool. Daniel Johns has a new solo album due to be released this year.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

I would've been shocked if the Aussies didn't recognize it!

They've been my favorite band since about 2000. I saw them once in 2003 and twice in 2007. I hope they do another record someday. I miss them.

Uhhh wheres my Llama o_O

I seen them in 2007 as well! That was the year in Perth. They must have been busy! I dont have a tattoo :oops: ... only a shirt...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts