What do you guys sound like? :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bulfrek

Dawnstar's "Cleaner"
If you want to hear what I sound like, I have a few Anime reviews. My Basilisk review would probably be more appropriate than my review of Manyuu Hikenchou.
Did that guy at 0:33 glue a nutsack on his chin?

It was never said in the anime what happened to his chin. Looks like he might have though. I can't imagine a good ruler like Skald the Elder ever doing anything like that.

Harc

Big Hog
If you want to hear what I sound like, I have a few Anime reviews. My Basilisk review would probably be more appropriate than my review of Manyuu Hikenchou.
Did that guy at 0:33 glue a nutsack on his chin?

It was never said in the anime what happened to his chin. Looks like he might have though. I can't imagine a good ruler like Skald the Elder ever doing anything like that.
Haha! :D that's funny!

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Hmm... Should I?

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it
Darn, my recording equipment sucks. If you guys ever legit want to talk to me or something, you can find me on XBOX LIVE or on Skype or something.

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Today I got rained out of work, so I decided to play some Rainbow Six: Vegas. After a few beers, I began to troll everyone with a horrible British accent. In my current drunken wisdom, I have decided to record said accent, and share it with you. Now, without further adieu, I present: Drunken British KaitoGhost.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0c2HNk9egOk

Clau

The Fateless One
I have a petite bedroom voice.

I sound like the Chihuahua not the girl mind you. :D

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Alright, alright, jeez! Stop pushing me for a recording already! Here.

I was asked to record the intro to a radio program pilot. The music was provided, all else was done by me with a cardioid mic and Audacity (and audacity). Enjoy. ^__^

Warren Krane Intro

Crowley

I'll figure out a way to do something to show you. I hate hearing recordings of myself, my voice sounds like a gurgling drain full of gravel, but not in the good, sexy way. No, I'm cursed with the one that makes me sound like the lights are on, but not only is no one home, the house is condemned.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts