What do you guys sound like? :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
Haha omg, when I bought a soda up here someone asked where I wanted my pop. I was like... wtf are you talking about? I didn't get candy and I sure as hell didn't want to be punched. :D
omg!!!! that's great! even after 3 years I still get caught off-guard when people say "pop"... I think about blow-pops or lollipops or ice pops. But apparently lollipop is wrong here, they call them "suckers"...hmmm....

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
I have a monotone voice with some spice when I talk thank god hahaha. In texas some people call all types of soda "coke" well like pepsi, dr.pepper, anything that looks and tastes like coke haha. I have been working on having in intonations when I speak. Plus talking slow and monotone helps with my stuttering.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I wish I could post my voice, but without a way to record it I shall remain silent, besides, you guys would never figure out my accent

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
posting so i can find this thread later

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

BoundByTheWolfBlood

Defiler of the Dead.
I sound like A very pissed off Aela >:D

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I grew up in Texas... So my accent gets rough if I don't make a conscious effort to stop it.

Staff member
I have a monotone voice with some spice when I talk thank god hahaha. In texas some people call all types of soda "coke" well like pepsi, dr.pepper, anything that looks and tastes like coke haha. I have been working on having in intonations when I speak. Plus talking slow and monotone helps with my stuttering.
I get that problem most of the time. I got nicknamed the "Allstate guy" once because of my speeches...

Staff member
that's terrible! The allstate guy! Somebody said I sounded like a seril killer.
A seril killer?!:O Sounds horrible!

Jk. Ik what you mean. I don't hear anyone outright say it, but sometimes I think people think the same about me :sadface:

SukieK

you asked for it... (This is the best i could do on short notice..hehe)

My home language is afrikaans, so if anyone would like to hear what THAT sounds like, let me know k?

ME

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts