What do you guys sound like? :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I'm from Illinois, too, The_Deadliest_Troll so there won't be any nonsense coming from my way. :)

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
I'll be uploading mine in a second :) I'll probably just be saying hi to all you guys lol

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I am from the southern part of the Netherlands. We speak with a very strong accent. It's a mix of French, Dutch and German. I really like it :)

Many people from other countries mistake me for a Scandinavian because of that. They are very confused when they hear me speaking and can't trace the accent :p .

Our accent is actually an official language. In conversations I always switch from the accent to normal Dutch ;)

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
If any of you are curious as to what my voice sounds like, sadly you will remain in the dark. I can't stand the sound of my own voice. Watching videos of myself where I'm talking makes my ears bleed.

Docta Corvina

I have to say, all of the ones I've just listened to (like iPag and Kaito) sound pretty much exactly like I imagined. That is awesome. :p

Kaito makes me wanna record something with my Romanian accent. I'm fond of it and don't take it out much. Perhaps this is the time and place... :eek:

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
Ahh I love all of your guys' accents, so cool!!

Okay here's mine...I kind of have a deep voice waaaah lol!!
and Michigan people I'm not trying to make fun of you I promise, my imitation is pretty terrible I admit. I'm not good at doing accents. I was just so surprised at what "Michiganders" sounded like when I moved here. And not everyone in the state sounds like that. ANYWAYY here it is finally!!!!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s16ROlXGX21A

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Ahh I love all of your guys' accents, so cool!!

Okay here's mine...I kind of have a deep voice waaaah lol!!
and Michigan people I'm not trying to make fun of you I promise, my imitation is pretty terrible I admit. I'm not good at doing accents. I was just so surprised at what "Michiganders" sounded like when I moved here. And not everyone in the state sounds like that. ANYWAYY here it is finally!!!!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s16ROlXGX21A

Haha, yeah they do have an accent up here. Being from the south and all I can tell. Then again, I stick out like a sore thumb up here. :p

agfazzone

Haha, yeah they do have an accent up here. Being from the south and all I can tell. Then again, I stick out like a sore thumb up here. :p

haha! Yeah I bet, your accent is unmistakable! That's a good thing though, I always liked southern accents. I bet people ask where you are from a lot, haha! I don't have a really 'distinct' accent so only a few people notice, or at least say something. People need to read up (well...listen up..) on their accents, because I've been told I sound like I'm from Boston (close but no), Tennessee(what?....no), and "a mix of Australian and New Jersey" which was so strange. I don't sound Australian at all, though I wish I did, because I would probably talk all the time just to listen to myself sounding awesome.:cool:

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
haha! Yeah I bet, your accent is unmistakable! That's a good thing though, I always liked southern accents. I bet people ask where you are from a lot, haha! I don't have a really 'distinct' accent so only a few people notice, or at least say something. People need to read up (well...listen up..) on their accents, because I've been told I sound like I'm from Boston (close but no), Tennessee(what?....no), and "a mix of Australian and New Jersey" which was so strange. I don't sound Australian at all, though I wish I did, because I would probably talk all the time just to listen to myself sounding awesome.:cool:

Haha yeah, you could say I get asked that a lot. The other big one is "You are not from around here are you?" I'm like, "Naw, how could you tell?" :p And I'm lousy with determining accents. There is just the southern accent and everyone else :D

agfazzone

Haha yeah, you could say I get asked that a lot. The other big one is "You are not from around here are you?" I'm like, "Naw, how could you tell?" :p And I'm lousy with determining accents. There is just the southern accent and everyone else :D
hahaha yea..I've gotten the "you aren't from Michigan are you?" a couple times. And when I first started working at Target, I did tell someone asking where the "pop" was, to look in the candy aisle, and they weren't amused...lol.(what do you call it? In VA a lot of people called all sodas 'coke'..

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
hahaha yea..I've gotten the "you aren't from Michigan are you?" a couple times. And when I first started working at Target, I did tell someone asking where the "pop" was, to look in the candy aisle, and they weren't amused...lol.(what do you call it? In VA a lot of people called all sodas 'coke'..

Haha omg, when I bought a soda up here someone asked where I wanted my pop. I was like... wtf are you talking about? I didn't get candy and I sure as hell didn't want to be punched. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts