What do you guys sound like? :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
A thought occurred to me in the shoutbox while we were discussing how the forum members' voices sound like. I thought it would be cool to create a thread as a more permanent way for people to post recordings of their voices, whether it's a song, speech or just a bunch of inane gibberish :p

Here's a short clip of a reggae song me and a friend were working on, recorded on my PC with a ratty old mic (hence to poor quality). So it's just me, my friend on the acoustic guitar and backup vocals, and no fancy gimmicks. The lyrics were also my creation. We've worked on a bunch of songs since then, but this one remains a jam tune; it hasn't been finalized.

I'm a classically trained bass-baritone but I was certainly not using a classical singing technique here :D

This is a streaming link, btw, so no need to download anything.

EDIT - Posted a better link of my voice on the next page of this thread :)

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Here's one of my Youtube videos. Probably my post popular one. Enjoy.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Perhaps if I can figure out (or someone enlighten me) how to post stuff from my iPhone to here then I might do it .strokes beard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts