What do you do in skyrim after getting a high level?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Diisk

I'm lv 42 nord dual wielder, and I'm not sure what to do. I attack so fast it's too easy...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Are you playing on Master? If not, try raising the difficulty level.

Diisk

Yea I play at master,
I just decided to make a khajiit dual wielder, sword and dagger. But not use enchanting or smithing.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
If you're on PC, get this mod- Steam Workshop :: Enhanced High-Level Gameplay
It raises the level caps on several enemies so that they're still a threat to you.

Otherwise, start a new character, explore, chat with NPCs.
Heck, do what I do and set up comics and screenshots. I swear I spend more time doing that nowadays than I do actually playing the darn game.

ShadowGambit

get a wife :p

Give yourself a target, like reach 1 Million Septims.

Learn new skills and play around with it. You are "only" 42. My guess is that you still have about 10 skills to max out.

Or try the unarmed approach... won't be easy and fast, you will see

I usually do what you did, start over when the build gets too powerful, and make the next one less so. I also use perk efficiency to keep my level low in the first place. Try to avoid the well known OP exploits, like Crafting, Dualcast/Impact, and Assassin's Blade, or at least don't combine them all into a swiss army character. While you Can make a daedric assassin in ebony mail with destruction maxed out, I find the builds that stay the most interesting the longest have a chance of dying if I don't play my cards right, and can't 1 shot everything.

Stay away from Orc, they're just made of abuse. I also have saves for extreme low level fun, like a simple archer out on the plains of Whiterun so whenever I'm frustrated, or overstimulated, I can just go out, and shoot some Elk.

KritikalPT

If I find myself being too powerful I generally just start another character with some tweaks in the perks so it's slightly less powerful and more fun to play.
However, there are times where I'm getting really bored and I just start making things up, like trying to shoot tomatoes from a distance, or use Telekinesis on fruit and try to hit targets or baskets.

osheao

make a new character that you haven't tried yet or rarely use, develop some strict rping rules and play DiD.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
Kill inncoent people XD

Rhubarb&Custard

Make a mess, like go into a Jarl's palace, and fus ro da all the food off the tables, throw books around, place a bucket on the Jarl's head. :p Works for me.

Rhubarb&Custard

I tried doing that on console, unfortunately the girl who runs the alchemy shop in Whiterun kept moving. :mad:

ShadowGambit

Hunt all the ANIMALS in skyrim. may take awhile though :)

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Skyrim is a vast world. You just can't be finished with it. Discover all locations, do innumerable side quests, and if you are getting bored start a new character over again. Try to raise all skills and hit the level cap, try different playstyles, and for fun place buckets on people's heads like I do:D:D

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts