What classic video games do you want to see remade

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lindsay

Premium Member
Grandia 1 and 2
Gaia
Mario 64
Space Station Silicon Valley
Original Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Snap
and Pong

AS88

Staff member
Colin McRae Rally
Need for Speed Underground 2

I'd say Driver, but they've carried that on recently. The other two though, I'd buy tomorrow if they'd remade them.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Colin McRae Rally
Need for Speed Underground 2

I'd say Driver, but they've carried that on recently. The other two though, I'd buy tomorrow if they'd remade them.
Was Underground 2 the one that had suv's in it?

AS88

Staff member
Yeah, which ruined it for me. :/

If they remade it, I hope they'd see sense and create offroad tracks for the SUVs, and make all the modifications a lot more, ermmm.. subtle haha

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Yeah, which ruined it for me. :/

If they remade it, I hope they'd see sense and create offroad tracks for the SUVs, and make all the modifications a lot more, ermmm.. subtle haha
The 2005 version of Most Wanted and Carbon were my favorites.

AS88

Staff member
The 2005 version of Most Wanted and Carbon were my favorites.

Yeah they were better, but all the aesthetic stuff had gone, pretty much, which really ruined it for then-15-year-old me.

Clau

The Fateless One
Battletoads
Ghouls and Goblins

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I'd say Resident Evil 2, but I'm not entirely confident it wouldn't end up being more of an action game these days. ;(

Parasite Eve.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

mamali

half-life
GTA: san andreas
Hitman : codename 47
Hitman 2 : silent assassin
Metal Gear solid (the first one )
Call of Duty (the first one )
Silent hill 2
Counter strike
resident evil 2

and many others ....

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
Pandemonium, goddam that game was unforgiving

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I would love to see Final Fantasy 7,8 and 9 remasterd, they are the greatest games of all time besides maybe the Elder scrolls series, I would even like to see Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2, I would love to see those games again because after ff 10 the games got really bad, I played Final Fantasy 13 and turned it off after an hour, they have strayed from the path of amazing games, I hope they get it sorted and redeem themselves.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Final Fantasy V and VI, but like so many other fans out there know, it won't ever happen. Spyro games would be nifty to see remastered—I do not support remakings of games—and some of the older Resident Evil and Majora's Mask.

But most of all I want to see Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars remastered. I absolutely loved that game. It provided hours of entertainment. Plus it would be nice to see an older Mario game get some attention.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts