• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

andrew9300

I adopted Lucia and Francois.

I think it is weird that they do not really have an interaction with each other and I don't see them talking to they mother, Lydia. All I hear is that she took Francois to the market and that is all there relationship.

XbSuper

I didn't. I hate the children in skyrim, and have no interest in feeding and clothing them. I'd be happier if they all starved and died on the streets.

Shavon Black

Some of the children are nice. In my newest Argonian play through, I just met a nice little orphan in Windhelm who sells flowers to keep herself fed. It gives the option in conversation to adopt her. I wonder if it is necessary to build a home, or if you can just decorate a spare bedroom in one of the existing homes?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Aleson, thats the only one i'm gonna adopt. He's a nice boy considering most of Skyrim's kids are spoiled assholes. I even made a backstory for him. You can check it out by clicking on "Eson-Kur" in my sig, if you want.

KayO199X

I hate the children in skyrim, and have no interest in feeding and clothing them. I'd be happier if they all starved and died on the streets.
It's a real shame Besthesda had to add a few annoying kids like Braith, Nelkir, and Frodnar. These kids singlehandedly runied the image of children in skyrim, to the point players such as yourself are unable to recognize all the friendly, well behaved kids in skyrim such as the eight adoptable children.

Or mabie you just have a stronge dislike of children in real life. Most men today betweem the ages of 18 and 30 are this way due to changes in modern american culture.

As for me, i don't mind little kids, both in real life and in vidoe games. My only exception is i don't like playing online vidoe games with little kids for various reasons.

Adam Warlock

Aleson and Runa.

Both are fine youngsters and will be great warriors one day as they constantly train with their wooden swords on the practice dummy I`ve installed in the cellar.
Clueless the Fox is our newest family addition and he`s so cute , quiet , and devoted to Runa that I`ve accepted the presense of a wild animal in the house.
Runa stomped her little foot and said "I don`t want to !" once when I asked her to do her chores but all I had to say was "Runa..." and she went to work without further complaint.
They ask for presents a lot but what child doesn`t ?
there`s no Dragon Shout power attached to them but the 3 words that mean the most to me now are "Thanks" and "Yes , Pa"

Adam Warlock

you could abandon them I suppose and I don`t see what the consequences would be except for giving them and your spouse a home you`re not going to use and that you won`t get more children.
in checking for a 3rd child , i couldn`t get further options at the orphanage
just the premise of un-adoption is so evil i give props to you for considering it

XbSuper

Lol, I actually want to try adopting them, just to see if they become killable afterwards... If the are still unkillable, I will just want a way to get rid of them, I don't want to be stuck with one of those snot nosed brats.

Adam Warlock

i haven`t attacked my kids but i think they are unkillable because my son was hit by chain lightning from a vampire and no health bar came up and he didn`t indicate injury , just ran away
if you hate kids , the best you can do is not to kill Grelod the Kind and let the others live in the streets

Adam Warlock

Is there a limit to how many can live in one house?
2 children , spouse , resident housecarl , a steward different from that housecarl(hearthfire home) , bard(hearthfire home) , and pet make 7 possible permanent house residents besides yourself.
I guess you could get 8 if Mjoll is among those and Aerin is still alive and you can bring yet another follower in for 9 temporarily

Moonwort

I was a little bummed that you can't adopt Aventus Aretino, but I guess it is for the best. That seems like one disturbed little dude.

Adam Warlock

lol when i was moving a cache of weapons into the new digs my kid stopped me to ask for a present.
one of the options was to give him a Blade of Sacrifice !
I sure wouldn`t sleep in the same house with Aventus if he had one of those.
no doubt you`d wake up feeling more than a Father`s Love

Moonwort

lol when i was moving a cache of weapons into the new digs my kid stopped me to ask for a present.
one of the options was to give him a Blade of Sacrifice !
I sure wouldn`t sleep in the same house with Aventus if he had one of those.
no doubt you`d wake up feeling more than a Father`s Love

Ha! There's a child the listener can call "son".

XbSuper

Dang, i was hoping I could cram them all into one house and then leave them so I never had to see any kids in skyrim again... Oh well, guess I'll just go back to punching them and paying a fine.

buggegirl99

I was a little bummed that you can't adopt Aventus Aretino, but I guess it is for the best. That seems like one disturbed little dude.
You can adopt Arventinus, i looked up all the kids you can adopt and Arventinus is one of them

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts