• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowGambit

Without using any exploits or glitches, yes, those are the highest you can get.

Maybe not. I didn't try yet because I just made a vampire to test, but I think that with Vampirism Necromage, you can get higher increase in the Vanilla game. And it is not an exploit.

ShadowGambit

With My Main I wear

Guilded Elven Armor Legendary: Illusion +29%, Conjuration +29%
Elven Boots Legendary: Stamina Regen 29%, Resist Fire 23%
Elven Gloves Legendary: Archery 47%, Magicka +72
Nightingale Cowl Legendary
Diamond Ring: Archery 47%, Alteration 29%
Diamond Necklace: Archery 47%, Magicka Regen 29%

I'm over the armor cap. 575.

Elven Bow Legendary: Absorb Stamina, Absorb Magicka
Elven Sword legendary (rarely used): Absorb Health, Absorb Stamina.

ZEUSxDISCO

Full custom enchanted dragon scale cause that's just how I roll son. Up on my arm I got the shield of ysgramor cause it's huge and round and awesome. Serena rolls up in combat with full dragon plate armor, also custom enchanted cause ya know, that's just what we do.

AsYouWish

Breton Mage Level 8.
I use Whiterun Guard Armor(Found in Mirmulnir)And Novice Hood(50 magicka points).

JakeGeorge!

Orc Life
Heavy Dawnguard Armour
Al'akir Hood
Ring of Extreme Wielding
Steel Plate Boots of Brawn
Dragonplate Gauntlets with I think Fortify Archery
Amulet of Talos

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Shrouded Hood
Vampire Armor (Enchanted with fortify illusion + magicka regen and fortify health regen. It's the red vamp armor so it'll resemble the Dark Brotherhood armor)
Vampire Gauntlets (enchanted with fortify one handed and fortify lock picking, cuz my Lockpicking sucks lol)
Vampire Boots (enchanted with resist fire and muffle)
Amulet of the Gargoyle (It actually is enchantable so I enchanted it with resist shock and fortify destruction)
Ring of the Erudite

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Adept Hood, Expert robes of Conjuration, Gaulder Amulet fragment +30 Magicka, Ring of Magicka

HelloMyNameIsEd

He-Who-Killed-Ulfric-Stormcloak-With-A-Broom
I don't know if mod armor is allowed, so I'll go with my vanilla set:

Glass armor (Legendary), no helmet (Argonians look better without them), a Frost-Enchanted Hunting Bow (it's special), Ebony Sword of Flames, and a (yet-to-be-Enchanted) Glass War axe.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I don't know if mod armor is allowed, so I'll go with my vanilla set:

Glass armor (Legendary), no helmet (Argonians look better without them), a Frost-Enchanted Hunting Bow (it's special), Ebony Sword of Flames, and a (yet-to-be-Enchanted) Glass War axe.
You should switch to Ebony bow

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Be a man and show your abs at everything...with ebonyflesh of course!!:D

Rumor

I carry two complete outfits.

My "questing set" is:
Scaled Armor - Armor 130, enchanted with 28% each Health & Stamina Regeneration
Scaled Boots - Armor 57, enchanted with +33 Carry Weight & One Handed 36% More Damage
Scaled Bracers - Armor 57, enchanted with Bows 36% More Damage, + 33 Carry Weight
Ring - enchanted with Carry +33 & Bows 36% More Damage
Necklace - enchanted with with +33 Carry Weight & One Handed 36%
Circlet of Peerless Archery

Then the Mage Set:
Master Robes of Destruction
Leather Boots - Armor 33, Increase Fire & Frost Resistance by 42% (handy for dragons too!)
Leather Bracers - Armor 33, Increases magicka by 56 pts & light armor by 22 pts
Necklace - Destruction costs 22% less, +50 magicka
Ring - Destruction 22% less, magicka regenerates 56% faster
Morokei Dragon Priest Mask - magicka regenerates 100% faster

I know I could invest in higher enchanting/smithing - but my last character was overpowered & I'm trying to avoid that a bit this time around. I've tried on all of the armors that I've come across & quested in most of the light ones - I really like the scaled right now. My other character wore mostly elven - then I saw the Thalmor wear it & I lost interest. Neat to see what others are exploring Skyrim in!

I also don't leave the house with Volsung Mask - affectionately referred to as the "scuba mask" :). I don't travel light in this game... My weight carried is roughly 130ish when I set out to start a journey, including 2 weapons (ebony bow & sword - both enchanted with shock damage, bow has soul trap & sword has frost damage), pickaxe & a ton of potions for every occasion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts