• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speedymotor

what iz up
What armor do you guys have equipped?
Right now ive got:
ring of magicka(24+), necklace of minor weilding(15% one-handed), elven gilded armor(24% faster magicka regeneration,52 armor rating)
Shrouded cowl(20% more bow damage, 19 armor rating), nightingale gloves(20% more one-handed damage,20 % easier lockpicking,14 armor rating) and elven boots of strength(13 armor rating,30+ weight carry)
Just got to lvl 60 smithing so i can upgrade enchanted weapons and armor. My elven gilded armor is now 71 armor rating

Jeff the DragonBorn

I just crafted and improved DragonScale light armor. Then I enchanted it. My light armor skill level is very low as I have been using heavy armor for awhile.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Archmage Robes of course :cool:

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
My mage has necromancer robes, novice hood, steel boots, and iron gauntlets of archery. I have steel armor and a helmet if things get dicey.

Blackst0rm

Daedric Chest (-25% destruction/restoration)
Black Gloves (+62 magicka, +37 carry capacity)
Black Mage Hood (-25% destruction/restoration)
Black Boots (37% frost/fire resist)
Silver ring & necklace (-25% destruction/restoration)

Kuurus

I haven't gotten too far into smithing or enchanting yet. I didn't want to level on non-combat skills and have insufficient armor and weapon skills for the enemies I would be fighting. I think my smithing is in the low 60s now, but I've only taken the 2 perks that allow me to improve enchanted stuff.

Because of this, I am just using stuff I find. I am currently in a full set of exquisite Ebony at lvl 43. The chest has Eminent Health on it for +50. Thanks to a 100 skill in Heavy Armor and the 25% perk though, my armor is still around 490. It should be higher actually, but due to a glitch, Ebony does not receive the 25% benefit from the Matching Set perk that it should. Since I am not receiving that perk anyway, I switched out the helmet for the Rahgot mask I looted from the Dragon priest. Good armor rating and a +70 stamina bonus, plus it's improved to exquisite as well.

My favorite piece is probably the Ebony Boots of Muffling. I found those in a chest very early on - probably in my early 20s when the rest of my armor was still Dwarven. I've been wearing them ever since. They definitely helped with working on the sneak skill considering I have been in full heavy armor from day one.

My weapons are also Ebony. A Sword of Vampirism (absorb 25 health from foes) that Ulfric gave me and a bow with a paralyze enchant on it. It's only 2 seconds, but it's perfect to hold them still for a 2nd arrow if the first doesn't kill them and the 2nd almost always benefits from the sneak multiplier as well.

Aldin20

Im wearing full ebony. Yum yum.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Helm of Yngol, Orcish arrmor of extreme health (+60), Orcish gauntlets of major smithing (15%), Steel plate boots of shock resistance (30%), Necklace of extreme wielding, and I can't remember which ring. All armor flawless.

ACEHOLE_76

full set of legandary dragon scale my armor rating is just under 1500 without a shield. 3 X 29% reduction in destruction & restoration magic, 2 X 74 health, 44% reduction to fire and frost damage and + 74 magica and fortify light armor.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
arch mage's robes, the arch mage's amulet, morokei, ring of major magicka, upgraded thieve's guild gloves, and assassin guild boots

Kuurus

All new stuff since I posted 2 weeks ago, though I am not sure what I am supposed to do while wearing it now. All Legendary Ebony except the head:

Chest - +72 Health / +72 Stamina
Hands - +47% 1H / +47% Archery
Feet - +47% 1H / Muffle
Head - +30% Fire/Frost/Shock res (Otar mask)
Neck - +47% 1H / +23% Magic res
Ring - +47% 1H / +23% Magic res
Shield - +72 Health / +23% Magic res

It takes my displayed armor to 841 and my displayed damage on my 1H sword (Dragonbane) to 518.

I do have the matching Legendary Ebony helm enchanted with +47% Archery and -29% Resto cost, but Ebony still isn't benefiting from the matched set perk like it should so it doesn't matter, plus I love the resists of the Otar mask. 69% Magic resist +30% elemental resists + 50% elemental if I raise my shield means only 6.2% of spell damage reaches me. There is no more need to worry about "closing the gap" on mages, lol.

ACEHOLE_76

the best blacksmith potion i have made is 147%
the best fortify smithing enchament i have is 29% per item
is that as good as it gets (not interested in the restoration cheat)

Kuurus

the best blacksmith potion i have made is 147%
the best fortify smithing enchament i have is 29% per item
is that as good as it gets (not interested in the restoration cheat)
Without using any exploits or glitches, yes, those are the highest you can get.

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
Ancient Falmer Armor
Ancient Falmer Gauntlets
Ancient Falmer Boots
Gold and Ruby Circlet

Yes, I love Snow Elves.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts