• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speedymotor

what iz up
What armor do you guys have equipped?
Right now ive got:
ring of magicka(24+), necklace of minor weilding(15% one-handed), elven gilded armor(24% faster magicka regeneration,52 armor rating)
Shrouded cowl(20% more bow damage, 19 armor rating), nightingale gloves(20% more one-handed damage,20 % easier lockpicking,14 armor rating) and elven boots of strength(13 armor rating,30+ weight carry)

Krin-Dariit

Full suit of leather armour, with a Ring of Minor Wielding (+15% one-handed), and a Necklace of Minor Sneaking (+15% sneak)
Yeah, I know...leather...
I'm going to join the thieves guild as soon as I have Dawnbreaker. =)

dragonkilla

Alright time to answer

I have the Full DEADRIC ARMOR (CHORUS). My weapons are DEADRIC MACE with a base damage of 41. And now for my accessories i use +30 magic necklace, and 20% better pickpocketing ring, and i am currently creating a heavy dragon armor for my campoinon. Need help finding dragons, so far i had about 4 or 5 outside of quests of coarse.

So can u guys and gals tell me where i can find dragons, please, i need that armor for my compainion.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
I have my Birthday Suit on. It has 1500 Armor Rating, and is resistant to EVERYTHING!

Invader Vin

Plain ol' dragon scale armor at the moment simply because I like the look of it best. I actually went and deleted my main character and restarted just so I could re-specialize in light armor the second time around and make the best of it. I still have yet to put in some points into enchanting so I'm not sure what I want to put on it yet.

As for finding dragons...if you don't already know, you can ask inn keepers for work and they may occasionally direct you to some dragons that need slaying. Otherwise just keep playing and you'll find yourself buried up to the neck in dragon bits at some point. I currently have way more bones and scales than I ever will practically use.

Jeff the DragonBorn

Alright time to answer

I have the Full DEADRIC ARMOR (CHORUS). My weapons are DEADRIC MACE with a base damage of 41. And now for my accessories i use +30 magic necklace, and 20% better pickpocketing ring, and i am currently creating a heavy dragon armor for my campoinon. Need help finding dragons, so far i had about 4 or 5 outside of quests of coarse.

So can u guys and gals tell me where i can find dragons, please, i need that armor for my compainion.
Go to the bar keeps and talk to the guards. They often have jobs on behalf of the Jarl.

yesterday while leaving Whiterun a guard told me about some new bad guys and the map updated. Was a dragon there also. I got a tip from a barkeep about a dragon and aside from the dragon there was a Word Of Power there also.

Speedymotor

what iz up
Go to the bar keeps and talk to the guards. They often have jobs on behalf of the Jarl.

yesterday while leaving Whiterun a guard told me about some new bad guys and the map updated. Was a dragon there also. I got a tip from a barkeep about a dragon and aside from the dragon there was a Word Of Power there also.
Yeah theyve also got bandit bountys for hideouts. Theyve all got aton of good loot

emmi

Um blades armor (Fine), steel horned helmet (fine, increases magic by 3 points), steel plate boots of muffling and steel plate gauntlets of sure grip or something like that. :D

Speedymotor

what iz up
Um blades armor (Fine), steel horned helmet (fine, increases magic by 3 points), steel plate boots of muffling and steel plate gauntlets of sure grip or something like that. :D
Your avatars hot. The blades katana is really good

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
Nightingale armor,gloves,boots, and a shrouded cowl (all legendary) Daedric dagger, Ebony sword (love the looks of it) and Daedric bow (all legendary also)

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
Ok just now I have Boxers on (25% relax) and for real I have Thief's Guild Master Amour (The top one)
and Nightingale Armour.

Speedymotor

what iz up
Ok just now I have Boxers on (25% relax) and for real I have Thief's Guild Master Amour (The top one)
and Nightingale Armour.
Lol. I juss got to lvl 60 of smithing and got the perk so that i can upgrade enchanted items. My elven gilded armor used to be 52, now its fluffin 71 armor lol so awesome

Jeff the DragonBorn

I'm level 56 and have daedra armor that has 330, ebony books with 45 carry weight, daedra helmet with +37 to archery, daedra bracers with +27 to two-handed, and usually use this amulet that giives +30 to stamina, health, and magic, and a ring that gives +70 to health,. Armor rating is about 700.

Try to get some extra smithing skills and potions. I have a blacksmith apron that improves +19, a ring that gives +23, an amulet that gives +23, and some bracers that give +23 plus I make potions or buy or find them that add another 25 to 30 points when improving. I just realized that I can make a hat to get even more armor pints when improving.

ssgohanf8

I have Dwarven Armor of +40 health (Epic), Dwarven Gauntlets (+12% two-handed)(Epic), Dwarven boots (+18% two-handed)(Epic), Dwarven Helmet (Epic), Gold ring (+12% two-handed), Silver Necklace (+18% two-handed), and Steel Battleaxe of Stolen Souls (Epic)(4 second Soul Capture enchantment)

XELI

I got Daedric armor on.But i have to find my Nightingale armor to complete a quest...

Oliverjames

Alright time to answer

Fast travel back and forth from fort Amol. I always encounter dragons there. Plus the resident stormcloaks help fight them too.

SmokinBeatZ

Full dwarven with 30% extra one handed damage, with mask of clauvicus vile. Going for ebony set soon once ive spammed smithing again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts